Bisping: Lets be honest. Robbed at gunpoint tonight

They brought Pearson to the press conference. This could be fun.

That's why Jon Jones is afraid to fight him

jones' worst fear

tumblr_kouqp8v0zQ1qza4ndo1_500.jpg

this. hes one to talk. His robbery win against Hamill was horrendous, but his post fight antics acting like he actually won was on a whole other level.

What in thee Motherfuck does that have to do with him calling out a bullshit decision in a postfight show?

Care to elaborate?

not seen the fight,but i had a feeling this wasn't gonna go the right way which is why i didn't bet on it.

This is much worse than the Hamill fight..

The Hammil fight went the wrong way but I always thought that it was greatly exaggerated

This one, I can't wrap my head around. I honestly am wondering if the judges are a bit richer tonight

Diego is terrible and lost that fight like every other SD he's ever "won."

What in thee Motherfuck does that have to do with him calling out a bullshit decision in a postfight show?

Care to elaborate?

well, this may seem strange to some of you I guess, but I find it embarrassing when a fighter is willing to comment on a bs robbery but not admit when he was on the benefiting end of one.

it doesn't mean hes wrong with his statements. its just funny that a guy who was such an asshole to his opponent despite knowing he was gifted a robbery win is commenting on a robbery :redface:

didnt he make fun of Hamill being deaf, and tell him to "go back to wrestling because you cant cut it in MMA" after getting soundly beat? when Bisping opens his mouth thats all that comes to mind.

Back