Bisping -"Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis,..."

Bisping is one of the funniest fighters in the sport - he is always entertaining and I am looking forward to Saturday.

Wonder what he will say after Belfort knocks him out tomorrow

Haha yeah bro yeah! Telll him he has small balls LOLOLOL!!!! Then give him a wedgie after class!

:rolleyes:

Bisping is one of the funniest fighters in the sport - he is always entertaining and I am looking forward to Saturday.

I dislike the guy a lot. But I love having him as a villain. He gives me someone to root against. If he really sucked as bad as I like to pretend he wouldn't be as interesting.

i really hope nobody gets knocked out.. gonna be so embarrassing for one of them after all of this shit talk

I dislike the guy a lot. But I love having him as a villain. He gives me someone to root against. If he really sucked as bad as I like to pretend he wouldn't be as interesting.

Being emotionally invested in a fight always makes it more interesting to watch.

I'm rooting for Bisping simply so he can get his beating from Silva.

This is as good a reason as any, because I already saw Silva highlight-reel KO Belfort. That being said, I simply cannot bring myself to root for Bisping. lol

Great stuff from the undefeated Middleweight contender.

Hope it's a great fight, losing to Wand Hendo and Vitor is nothing to be ashamed of.

Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis, just because he is a penis does that mean he has a penis?"

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Hahahs! Where does he come up this stuff! So original.

Wow, that was funny! He said penis so many times and brilliantly threw in TRT! Funny!

Nah just kidding.

Come on guys stop building up the fight and just get it on at the PC and see who is the man of steel. :)

I don't find Bisping funny at all. In fact I find him very corny and seems like he's trying to hard.

Back