Bisping -"Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis,..."

The more he talks, the less I like Bisping. He's a decent fighter, if he'd shut up and let guys focus on that, maybe squeak in one big win, he'd be so much more well liked. Hope Vitor smashes him.

listen to this audio. lol

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/1...hael-bisping-vs-vitor-belfort-roid-rage-video

"Do I need to bring my mouth piece? Can he control himself? Is roid rage going to kick in? Will TRT be an issue? Are his levels elevated? Have his testicles shrunk? Does he have a penis? He IS a penis, just because he is a penis does that mean he has a penis?"

Classless and cocky....but a good fighter....the hate is strong for this guy and justifiably so....hope he gets ko'd but don't see it....Belfort will gas and get pointed

Vitor will destroy Bisbing and hopefully one day get one more shot at the title. I think on the right night vitor can beat anyone at 185

I dislike the guy a lot. But I love having him as a villain. He gives me someone to root against. If he really sucked as bad as I like to pretend he wouldn't be as interesting.

Pretty much this, though I don't know I really dislike him all that much. He and Bendo are just two guys I gotta root against. Something about them. Still, they both have their moments and are clearly quality fighters in their own right.

that was pretty funny.. and even though belfort maybe getting him early with the ko the money would be to have bisping in a UD. and i am gonna bet lol

People say bisping in classless well actually recently he has been fairly respectfully in post fight interviews. Vitor stuck his fist in Bispings face repeatedly. That would piss me off. Vitor isn't the gentleman he likes to think he is, he has pissed off many of his fellow brazilians and that doesn't sit right with me. I want Bisping to win but I see Vitor getting the KO.

Why is Bisping so obsessed with male genitals?

I'm def. pulling for Bisping in this one.
He was always an arrogant, overconfident douche
Then he got H-bombed into the climax of every ko highlight reel in existence
and he came out of that being an arrogant, overconfident douche
So the guy's real, he's not phony - Respect.

I used to love Bisping, but I hope he gets KO'd.

Pretty much this, though I don't know I really dislike him all that much. He and Bendo are just two guys I gotta root against. Something about them. Still, they both have their moments and are clearly quality fighters in their own right.

The other guy for me was Mayhem. It's pretty weird that Bisping more or less put the outgoing stamp on him.

I'm def. pulling for Bisping in this one.
He was always an arrogant, overconfident douche
Then he got H-bombed into the climax of every ko highlight reel in existence
and he came out of that being an arrogant, overconfident douche
So the guy's real, he's not phony - Respect.

Why would I respect people who don't better themselves? :icon_conf

Back