Bisping has never looked that strong and fast

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He always known by his pillow fists but his both punches and kicks were so powerful at age 37 thats a bit weird IMO

It was more of Silvas chin no longer being what it once was, rather than Count Tickly-Fists suddenly punching like Rumble Johnson.

I say mike looked so strong you say it was about Silva s chin lol

Subtle roid accusations by ts. I'm glad you're so upset about Anderson losing.

I'd say it's more about Andys decline of chin and reflexes as well as bisping training his ass off and being very determined. He seemed to plant his feet a little better than usual when throwing too.

Let him fight Rockhold again, you'll see that Bisping's still the same guy he always was

I think Silva made him look strong and fast

Let someone hit you in the head with a pillow 50 times. Still get a headache.

Classic touchy sherdog comments lol...I watched Bispings all UFC fights live and last night he was way better and stronger than ever and thats not a secret...thats the 1st time Bisping looked that dangerous

It was more of Silvas chin no longer being what it once was, rather than Count Tickly-Fists suddenly punching like Rumble Johnson.

Yeah? How do you know that? What makes you think Silva's chin is no longer what it once was and what makes you think Silva ever had a chin in the first place? The guy rarely got hit squarely.

There are too many unanswered questions to take your conclusory statement seriously.

He isn't as powerful as he looked, everybody just winces when they see Silva take a clean punch in fear of him getting KO'd, when your chin is gone you get KO'd unconscious not put on your ass but with all your faculties in check.

This is legit what everybody was thinking every time Anderson got hit.

I think Silva made him look strong and fast
Haha, what?

Anderson "The Spider" Silva made Bisping look strong and fast? Have you been watching MMA for the last ten years or what? Anderson Silva made Bisping look strong and fast? Anderson Silva? What?!

Yeah? How do you know that? What makes you think Silva's chin is no longer what it once was and what makes you think Silva ever had a chin in the first place? The guy rarely got hit squarely.

There are too many unanswered questions to take your conclusory statement seriously.
ShyDazzlingHornet-size_restricted.gif

I don't know why this disease has entered the forum once again but why is the outcome and performance of both fighters being attributed to a negative on Anderson Silva's part as opposed to a positive on the part of Michael Bisping?

People will try to support this with some twisted version of the facts but truly the answer is because (1) people hate Bisping and find it impossible to give the guy credit where credit is due and (2) because they may also have difficulty in accepting that Anderson Silva, their hero, lost to Bisping.

One way to make your hero look good in defeat is to say that something that isn't his fault was wrong with him and that is what caused his defeat. But of course there is no way that Bisping didn't just beat Anderson Silva because Bisping was the better of the two fighters that night. No way could that happen, right?

Back