• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now

Cos they were giving people dubs for steroid allegations, and the next day the fighter would get busted for roids.

Fighters know what's up, fans know what's up, mods know what's up. 95% of fighters are on roids, the only ones that aren't are the ones answering the question and their teammates.

Looks like gsp has hired the great services of Mike Dolce..

Uhhh, what?

Have you been hibernating the last 3 years where basically every big name has pissed hot for steroids?

People used to get banned for even joking that Overeem was on steroids when it was BLATANTLY obvious. It was the most stupid policy in the world.

Mods should never have been policing speech and rational opinion.
So much this.

Cos they were giving people dubs for steroid allegations, and the next day the fighter would get busted for roids.

Fighters know what's up, fans know what's up, mods know what's up. 95% of fighters are on roids, the only ones that aren't are the ones answering the question and their teammates.
<mma4>

Uhhh, what?

Have you been hibernating the last 3 years where basically every big name has pissed hot for steroids?

People used to get banned for even joking that Overeem was on steroids when it was BLATANTLY obvious. It was the most stupid policy in the world.

Mods should never have been policing speech and rational opinion.
Apparently you have.

"Basically every big name" LOL

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now
Bless your heart

Looks like Anterior pelvic tilt, Lack of activity and hitting your 30s will do that to you.

Soft mods are soft now
Why the fuck would anyone get yellowed for speaking anyway?

What kind of holy caliphate is this place?

Ghghp is goat.

Looking like Ronnie Coleman.

Last edited:
insulin use. GH doesn't cause it.

There is not enough scientific evidence at this point for any Explanation but the first major gut in bodbuilding came exactly along with the start of extreme HGH abuse by Yates. And since then it hasnt stopped. I am with you at Insulin as also a possible major factor.

Annother explanation often told is the massive amounts of calories bodybuilders nowadays eat per day that could stretch the stomach. What speaks against that is that even in the old days with Schwarzenegger he sometimes took up to 10.000 calories per day and did not develop a gut and had far less weight gain.

Imo the most reasonable explanation at the moment is that for gh to develop a gut you have to abuse it in extreme doses to get that internal organ growth because in small doses it even lessens visceral fat. But all pro bodybuilders nowadays abuse in extreme doses and well athletes from other sports like american football,pro wrestling (Lesnar)..etc. The bulk is not possible otherwise.

Insulin as soon as used always contributes to developing a gut by developing more visceral fat. In the long run the gut is the smallest problem but more the insulin resistence that could cause a metabolic syndrom and diabetes type 2 among other complications.

Soft mods are soft now
well he's citating a fighter so.. where's the problem..

Anyway I hope GSP smacks Bisping's face, he's talking too much ridiculous shit lately, while continuosly picking easy fights..

What else causes that exactly ?

Could be bloating caused by liver failure or something. Who knows. It could just be a 10 pancake IHOP breakfast.

When you're low bodyfat %, you look bloated when you eat a lot because your normally flat, ripped abs/ stomach gets pushed out by your stomach. At normal bodyfat %s, that doesn't happen because you already have rolls of fat protruding where the stomach stretches to. But GSP is low bodyfat %.

Soft mods are soft now
I heard guys got banned for suggesting that Ubereem and Cyborg MIGHT have been on roids lol. Perhaps there's a healthy medium between that and some of the shit they tolerate now.

It's 2017 and so many of you are still delusional about ped use in sports...wake the fuck up people stop being so naive! The term where there's smoke there's fire applies..

Back