• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

100 percent it's a raging debate in the world of bodybuilding what causes the distended gut. Some say insulin some say excessive amounts of hgh. If you look at some bodybuilders like Kai Green they were able to get rid of it by switching up their protocols and training so it's not something that's permanent. At any rate I think with gsp it's his body time, his stomach naturally distends. He's just out of fight shape so it shows more than usual, and he's heavier

If you look at pics of arnold, back when he competed, his gut never ever protruded out...Of course, guys back then didn't do nearly the drugs guys do today...

He's bulking up if I had to guess. This was pretty funny though and I hate Bisping jokes he tries to hard.
Surprised that you're the first person to mention this, seems like the obvious explanation considering he said he needed the extra time to add weight before the fight. I'm sure he's been eating more than usual and is bloated and has gained some fat.

Goddammit I expected something from Bisping but that is just the most perfect thing he could've said regarding that pic.

Georges is so fucking out of it, I legit believe that he might worry about being impregnated by an alien after Bisping said it.

also, obligatory:

tumblr_m507yo4RcS1r7jlzao1_500.jpg

Surprised that you're the first person to mention this, seems like the obvious explanation considering he said he needed the extra time to add weight before the fight. I'm sure he's been eating more than usual and is bloated and has gained some fat.

A lot of people on this site aren't going to know about bulking and the way it will make your stomach look. I used to regularly bulk up 30 pounds starting right when summer ended through the winter and cut back down 25 pounds before people started swimming. So I know how I look when I'm bulking.

More like impregnated by a hippo

in the video he has that gut the whole way through. In the past it was just bad pics, but watch the video.. its fucking strange. Dude looks like Big Lenny
This. Exactly what I was going to write. It's freakin' weird! The first time It's looked like that when it wasn't a still shot.

A lot of people on this site aren't going to know about bulking and the way it will make your stomach look. I used to regularly bulk up 30 pounds starting right when summer ended through the winter and cut back down 25 pounds before people started swimming. So I know how I look when I'm bulking.

Many times, I've eaten a huge meal and drunk a couple of litres of milk with stuff added to it (nut butter, protein powder, olive oil etc) and my belly will be sticking out a lot for ages. I'm very lean but I've had people ask if I've gained weight as I wear tight t-shirts and it looks like I have a beer belly.

Goddammit I expected something from Bisping but that is just the most perfect thing he could've said regarding that pic.

Georges is so fucking out of it, I legit believe that he might worry about being impregnated by an alien after Bisping said it.

also, obligatory:

That vid is hilarious!

Looks like he's just bulking and eating a ton more than he's used to.

people will look for any reason to give gsp a pass, just because he's a nice guy. the guy with one of the most pristine bodies in mma, who is never out of shape, is miraculously not on anything, while the rest of the guys who look like shit compared to him are getting caught left and right. yeah, gsp is TOTALLY clean lol.

Back