• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media BISPING: Francis Ngannou BOXES AGAIN on December 23! | Is it Anthony Joshua or Deontay Wilder?

huge if true

ngannou striking while the iron is hot. meanwhile fury has to sit out, put ice on his face, and reschedule his fight with Usyk.

for those that didn't watch the video Ngannou is basically taking the Fury vs Usyk spot on the main card.

I think Dillian Whyte would be the most entertaining one

dillian-whyte-down.gif

UFC heavyweight division is garbage. We have an inactive paper champion Jon Jones at the top. Then we have Aspinall and Pavlovich fighting for the interim title but they won’t unify the titles until Stipe gets a shot first. It’s a complete clown show.

It's as if the WWE officially merged with the UFC.

He's had one pro fight in which he didn't win so why does he get a shot at the number 4 and 3 guy? Shouldn't he have to go up the rankings and well...and half the people celebrating this complain when the same thing happens in MMA.

I think Joshua is the easier match up and a fight where both guys need steady offence to win since both guys are offensively sound and defensively a bit open.
The Wilder fight might end up like Lewis/Ngannou where both guys are too worried to pull the trigger.

I think Joshua is the easier match up and a fight where both guys need steady offence to win since both guys are offensively sound and defensively a bit open.
The Wilder fight might end up like Lewis/Ngannou where both guys are too worried to pull the trigger.

Hearn already said Joshua won't fight until the spring so it would need to be Wilder.

But when exactly has Wilder been scared to pull the trigger? That's what his entire career is. He's KO'd or KD every man he's ever fought, and he'd have the KO part outright if Fury 1 had been waved off in the 12th like it should've been.

Last edited:
He's had one pro fight in which he didn't win so why does he get a shot at the number 4 and 3 guy? Shouldn't he have to go up the rankings and well...and half the people celebrating this complain when the same thing happens in MMA.

I guess people want to see Francis fight now and they want him against another name after how close was with Fury.

It's crazy they agreed to give him the number one ranked HW boxer for his debut fight to start with.

Back