• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

This is a pretty serious nothing burger, but to the extent that it's worth anyone's attention, bisping comes off as a dick here, once again.

to be fair to him though, he is complimenting Ariel repeatedly in this. Overall this bit of video comes off as an unsophisticated bloke attempting to walk back and excuse what he said, which is as close as a guy like bisping can probably get to Acknowledging he was wrong and/or apologizing

Stop. We all know ping ducked the rightful contenders at 185 to rematch geriatric hendo and still almost got h bombed again. One of the thinnest paper champs in UFC history.
Even if we were to look at that instance alone in his career.
It’s still more man than anything Ariel has done in his entire life.

Being a beta male weasel?

Fairly certain a UFC title makes you the best at what you do.

You seem insecure partna

Not everyone has to be a manly man. “Beta male Weasels” put us on the moon and discovered Penicillin

You must be one of them 6ft6 280lbs no body fat sherdoggers I’ve been reading about, a true personification of masculinity

You alright there buddy?

Asks for a backstory, gets provided the backstory (with a link too), flips out when facts weren't what you expected but im the one that needs to grow up?

What a moron lol

Your brain seems scrambled.

You seem insecure partna

Not everyone has to be a manly man. “Beta male Weasels” put us on the moon and discovered Penicillin

You must be one of them 6ft6 280lbs no body fat sherdoggers I’ve been reading about, a true personification of masculinity
Mate, don't fall for the most obvious troll lines

Insecure partna

I'm not the one pretending to be a cowboy

I enjoy Bisping, but man he was not just wrong here - he was a weasel, and I lost a ton of respect for him.

And all the comments on the video are just roasting him for being a weasel.
One of them is a weasel alright

With a rich history of being a weasel

But, "hates Dana" so everyone just ignores it

The hate bandwagon ariel attracts is weird to me. I mean, if he was fighter, i could understand why people would get that invested in him....but he's just a reporter with a podcast/show thing.
I agree, its weird so many sherdoggers are invested in Ariel as some kind of hero to the masses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back