• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

I think it's pretty well established that only really old people buy magazines. I'm sure I've seen posts from sherdoggers that work at supermarkets and they have said that they only keep newspapers and magazines for people over 70.
Just as a follow up to this, I'm in Switzerland and was at a Coop (local grocery chain). the only magazines on the shelves are gossip magazines, style magazines for older women, and (oddly) some teen gossip magazines.

Also the "RNC" he attempted on Kimbo was the worst shit ever for someone of his pedigree and experience.
I'm not sure where this myth comes from. His RNC was extremely deep, and in perfect position. It's hard to get your non-choking hand behind the head with gloves on. People just like to shit on him because he somehow lost a fight he was on the verge of winning, but that's true of so many fighters.

He burned his arms out squeezing. Kudos to Kimbo for not tapping, and gutting it out. In retrospect, Ken probably should have gone palm to palm, but hindsight is 20/20.

Why you post that gif and claim you saw the fight I dont understand.
Since its an old troll job to make the fight look fixed.
Ken actually got Rich in trouble and Rich claim it fucked his knee.

iu
Looks to me like Ken was going for the takedown too close, saw mid action that Rich was about to take his head off and tried to lean back to dodge the kill shot and fell back. Look at Ken's right foot it.

That said, I went to Barns and Noble today and they didn't even have one boxing or mma magazine. Kind of sad to see that no one give a shit even about boxing or mma but the shine was going to wear off eventually.

Isn't that just the reality of printed media as a whole? Only the super mainstream stuff surviving. All the other niche stuff like volkswagen car collector magazone has moved to websites or facebook groups.

Now that you mention I don't even remember seeing boxing magazines all that much back in the days compared to other sports or even pro wrestling. The only martial arts magazines I remember where Black Belt and more nerdy kung fu stuff.

Isn't that just the reality of printed media as a whole? Only the super mainstream stuff surviving. All the other niche stuff like volkswagen car collector magazone has moved to websites or facebook groups.

Now that you mention I don't even remember seeing boxing magazines all that much back in the days compared to other sports or even pro wrestling. The only martial arts magazines I remember where Black Belt and more nerdy kung fu stuff.

In my local book store, theyve no boxing or mma magazines for sale anymore. It's kind of sad, but I suppose it was kind of like when dvd rental stores shutdown.

I feel like this thread is turning into random chat at a funeral.

<DCrying>

I'm not sure where this myth comes from. His RNC was extremely deep, and in perfect position. It's hard to get your non-choking hand behind the head with gloves on. People just like to shit on him because he somehow lost a fight he was on the verge of winning, but that's true of so many fighters.

He burned his arms out squeezing. Kudos to Kimbo for not tapping, and gutting it out. In retrospect, Ken probably should have gone palm to palm, but hindsight is 20/20.

Sorry g, I know you're a fellow BJJer and you know your shit. And I'm probably the last guy to criticize a pro fighter for their performance in the cage but this just looks... very questionable:

_rxtMu.gif

Not only is Kimbo not even attempting to hand fight or defend properly, but Ken threw no strikes before or after this RNC attempt and his technique is f'ing terrible. This is the kind of stuff that BJ Penn was bagging on Hughes and Trigg for 10 years earlier. It could be forgivable if he was over the chin and Kimbo was gutting it out, but he's deep under the chin and has Kimbo flattened out with hooks in. You're telling me that a Pride and UFC vet with 45 pro fights in 2015 with numerous sub wins via RNC, brabo and arm triangle doesn't know to go gable grip and pull across to finish from here?

Last edited:
I hope he’s ok. He’s a bright guy with a ton of film knowledge and always interesting to post with

Sorry g, I know you're a fellow BJJer and you know your shit. And I'm probably the last guy to criticize a pro fighter for their performance in the cage but this just looks... very questionable:

_rxtMu.gif

Not only is Kimbo not even attempting to hand fight or defend properly, but Ken threw no strikes before or after this RNC attempt and his technique is f'ing terrible. This is the kind of stuff that BJ Penn was bagging on Hughes and Trigg for 10 years earlier. It could be forgivable if he was over the chin and Kimbo was gutting it out, but he's deep under the chin and has Kimbo flattened out with hooks in. You're telling me that a Pride and UFC vet with 45 pro fights in 2015 with numerous sub wins via RNC, brabo and arm triangle doesn't know to go gable grip and pull across to finish from here?

The palm on the forehead is also trash. 80s TV action scene level RNC

Damn that sucks. I didn't know him personally but being around here for so long you remember posters/avs especially if they post quality stuff. He seemed pretty level headed. I hope he's just taking a break or found something better.

If he's gone, RIP Sherbro

Just as a follow up to this, I'm in Switzerland and was at a Coop (local grocery chain). the only magazines on the shelves are gossip magazines, style magazines for older women, and (oddly) some teen gossip magazines.
You live there or just vacationing?

Back