• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

doesn't matter what he was sick with. And he's a loved, long-time poster, people make friends and connect irl on this board all the time.
Cool story bro, fact still remains, he never got personal with members on sherdog.

So back in August 2022 @BisexualMMA was absent for about four weeks so @The Good The Bad The HBK made a thread about it, where many worried Sherbrethren shared their concern about his disappearance before he finally resurfaced.

In a subsequent private message to me, @revoltub and @Mike BisexualMMA shared that he’d been having some health issues and that his long term prognosis wasn’t great. He also said that if he ever disappeared for longer than 6 weeks it would be a really bad sign that it was probably time to light a candle and to crack a beer and pour one out for him, and that if he went a full two months that was probably confirmation that he was gone.

I hope he’s OK but I’m honestly worried as we’re only a week away from the two month mark. @BisexualMMA is my favourite poster and I’m sure anyone who’s interacted with him on here at length would agree he’s a genuine great guy. Witty like none other and a veritable encyclopedia of knowledge of obscure films.

He also said that if he ever disappears and doesn’t come back that he wanted shout outs to the following posters:

@The Good The Bad The HBK
@revoltub
@Mike
@Zer
@HARRISON_3
@fungi
@HwoarangStyle
@Magua
@Hans Gercmiov
@faustian
@inga vovchanchyn

(I’m not able to tag the last four people so maybe they no longer post?)

Anyway, let’s all hope our boy @BisexualMMA resurfaces and once again fills this place with laughter and some food for thought over his knowledge of obscure movies. If not, then join me in weeping for the loss of one of Sherdog’s all time best.

Maybe they changed their names? Who were the other 3?

Also, didn't know Inga's username wasn't in use... :(<mma1>

Who doesn't at least share there prognosis?
iu

The other three were @Magua @Hans Gercmiov and @faustian but it still ended up being able to tag them after all, but it looks like they’re all long gone.

I bet at least one of them has changed their name or has a new account.

Didn't expect Magua to leave this place though... :(

And Faustian is probably just getting his street fighting record up to 500-1, or however few losses he allegedly had.

The other three were @Magua @Hans Gercmiov and @faustian but it still ended up being able to tag them after all, but it looks like they’re all long gone.

And Faustian is probably just getting his street fighting record up to 500-1, or however few losses he allegedly had.

I'm fairly certain the person you want is @-Magua-

Losing heavy poster like BiMMA sucks.
Really hope he's fine and will have a laugh about it when he shows up again.

I thought we lost you too, after your statement about your life being to busy.

I spent the last few days looking up bisexual men on google in hopes to find him …

If anyone ask it is also the reason I have been googling that for the last ten years as well

Maybe we should put boots on the ground.
We split up and one of us checks the gay bars, the other one can check the bars for bisexual men.

I thought we lost you too, after your statement about your life being to busy.
Tried a couples of thoses relationships thingy
Also spent a lot of time at the gym and training in general. And work is 6h30am to 5pm.
"Social media" is one of the thing I cut down on for time management 😅

Maybe they changed their names? Who were the other 3?

Also, didn't know Inga's username wasn't in use... :(<mma1>
I noticed her go missing like a year ago, and shot her a PM. Took a few months for her to come back around but she replied and said she’d been really busy but all was well otherwise. So I assume that’s the case now. She’s a pretty private person though so I don’t know much beyond that. (And I guess if I did I wouldn’t share it because she wouldn’t want it shared lol).

IngaVovchanchyn changed her name to @Jorge Luis Borges but hasn't posted since last November. Yeah she was a great poster as well.

She probably doesn't dare show her face anymore after such a horrible name change. Maybe I should claim her old name now, cus it was a preetty epic name...

I noticed her go missing like a year ago, and shot her a PM. Took a few months for her to come back around but she replied and said she’d been really busy but all was well otherwise. So I assume that’s the case now. She’s a pretty private person though so I don’t know much beyond that. (And I guess if I did I wouldn’t share it because she wouldn’t want it shared lol).

She probably just left us to post on the UG. <6><31>

With 87 posts was he ever really here?

Back