• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

One of the funniest damn threads was when @BisexualMMA insisted that Terry Silver was NOT mocking Mr. Miyagi in KK3 before fighting him. He thought Mr. Miyagi mocked Silver first, presumably because it was a tough fight and that was annoying to Miyagi.

For me it was funny when he was like "waaaaah wuuuuuuh" considering his dedication to a Korean/Japanese/Chinese martial arts.

And I may be in the minority, but as I said earlier, I took Silver's waaaah noises as sincere, part of his flashy Bruce Lee style, the kind of thing that a practical guy like Miyagi would mock himself.
But one thing I know for sure is, he was 100 percent mocking Mr. Miyagi. If you look at his hand position and his shit eating grin, he is patronizing the fact that this is how Bruce Lee/Asians get ready for a fight. Hence he followed it with "common little man, lets see what you got"

It was a taunt through and through:

I still say it's open to interpretation. He could be having a good time relishing what he is about to do to Miyagi while getting into the zone within his style.
LMAO I honestly don't know if you're trolling or not, but I think your interpretation is way more hilarious and would get me even more amped to see more of Silver.

We already know Silver likes to say "Asssaaaaahh!" which is iconic and cool. But I guess it's possible his best primal yell sounds more like "wu-aaaaah! hu-aaaaah... wu-aaaah? woooo-aaahhh... wu-aaaahh..." while flashing a shit eating grin, and if so that would be... pretty awesome.

I'm still not sure if he was trolling or not so @BisexualMMA you need to get in here and explain yourself my brotha.

Last edited:
I was a lurker for close to 10 years and then made an account in 2016. @BisexualMMA was one of the big reasons I went to the Berry. I remember one of my first posts on my wall, I had created the #workMOBtactics crew, basically the NWO of the Berry, or at least what I was going for back then, and I got him and @Zer to come comment on my wall. I'm no mark, but that was a moment I remember feeling like I officially made it as a part of this great community. He is a great guy and if he has passed or maybe decided to take a break, he deserved to be discussed. Cheers to all my Sherbros on here and extra cheers to @BisexualMMA

I was a lurker for close to 10 years and then made an account in 2016. @BisexualMMA was one of the big reasons I went to the Berry. I remember one of my first posts on my wall, I had created the #workMOBtactics crew, basically the NWO of the Berry, or at least what I was going for back then, and I got him and @Zer to come comment on my wall. I'm no mark, but that was a moment I remember feeling like I officially made it as a part of this great community. He is a great guy and if he has passed or maybe decided to take a break, he deserved to be discussed. Cheers to all my Sherbros on here and extra cheers to @BisexualMMA

At the end of the day, only I know your first name.......muhahahahahahaha

If we’re sharing personal anecdotes about @BisexualMMA I want to make particular mention that when my Dad passed away last summer he was a big comfort to me. I shared my Dad’s obituary with him and he provided a little bit of feedback and suggestions for the eulogy and life slide show that I did for his funeral. Even though he never knew my Dad it still was uplifting to have someone read about his life and say with sincerity “wow, sounds like your Dad lead an incredible life. You must be really proud of him.”

If he really is gone then I’m really going to miss him

<DCrying>

I remember when he first joined.

With a username and av like that, I thought for sure he must be somebody’s alt.

But like a lot of us, he quickly became one of my favorite posters.

If he really is gone then I’m really going to miss him

<DCrying>

Same here :(

I’m still hoping that he hasn’t gone to sherbro Valhalla, but I’ll watch Maniac starring Joe Spinell, in his honor either way.

Last edited:
Back