BioForce Training - Joel Jamieson!

Champion#1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I hope Joel does not mind me posting this but received this email today and thought you would like to have a read.

Can not wait for this.....

My Big Announcement...

If you've read my book, Ultimate MMA Conditioning then you know just how much value I place on assessment when it comes to strength and conditioning for MMA. You also know that I've been working hard on a project designed to take all the guesswork out of programming and finally give you the training solution you've been looking for.

After nearly two years of creating, tweaking, testing, analyzing, changing, retesting, etc. I'm VERY excited to announce that the first phase of the program is just about ready to launch!

The official name of this new program is "BioForce Training" and if you've read my book, you know why the name fits.

Now here's the best part...

After much thought and deliberation, I've decided to make the first phase of the project (I'll be giving you all the details of how it will work very soon) absolutely FREE to use forever to anyone who has purchased my book.

Make no mistake about it, what BioForce offers and the online tool I'm about to launch will be absolutely invaluable to every single MMA athlete and coach and there is absolutely nothing else like it out there today.

I guarantee it will be incredibly powerful and it is the result of literally years of my own research and hours upon hours of my time.

I'm sure I could charge a good deal of money for it, but giving it away to use for free forever is my way of saying thanks to everyone who has invested their hard earned money and time in my book. So far, Ultimate MMA Conditioning has been purchased by people in over 40 different countries and almost daily I get success stories and emails from those who have read it.

What I'm about to launch will bring everything in the book together and really help you maximize your results with it. It's the missing link I've been working on for so long. If you have already bought the book, just sit back and wait and I'll be telling you shortly how to sign up and get lifetime free access to my new program.

If you don't yet have a copy of my book for some reason, you'll want to grab one ASAP so you can take advantage of this special offer when I launch the program. The only way you'll be able to get free lifetime access to BioForce is if you own the book.

Part of the reason for this is because you won't be able to get the most out of the program unless you've read the book and part of it is because I appreciate everyone who has bought and want to say thanks and make it even more powerful for them.

I am literally just a couple of weeks away from being ready to put it out there for everyone to use and am just working out the last minute details and getting rid of the bugs.

If you don't yet own my book, click here and get it now.

BioForce is something I am incredibly excited to tell you more about and launch and it is the result of many years of hard work.

Stay tuned to learn more very soon...

And he is offering this shit for free!!

There is no his shit here, just some marketing talk. Boring.
BioForce... I don't find it very original and exploitable.

There is no his shit here, just some marketing talk. Boring.
BioForce... I don't find it very original and exploitable.

Kicker, how would a BioForce Field not be advantageous for MMA? Brock would like that. :)

/sarcasm off

Yeah, nothing was explained in the TS's post, and he said its FREE if you own the book... aka not free.

Well I`m looking forward to this. Hopefully it will be a good complement to the book - which I have and think is really good BTW.

Still, I don`t really get why you posted this here.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Champion, but people need to keep in mind the email I sent was to members of my site and was intended to be read within that context. People who are familiar with me, my methods, and overall training philosophy know I deliver what I promise and anything I would spend years working on is far more than just "marketing talk." People who have read the book or my articles will also understand why the name fits.

Kicker,

It's interesting you don't find "it" very original when you obviously have no real idea what "it" even is. You might want to save your judgement until you actually have any idea of what you're judging. The top pros I work with all love the project and I use it in all their training program development, I'm pretty sure the rest of the MMA world out there will find it extremely beneficial as well.

Well, the reason I posted it is because of the help that was given in the thread "How to Solve Your Conditioning Problem".

I should have asked Joel first before assuming it would be okay.....

Kicker,

It's interesting you don't find "it" very original when you obviously have no real idea what "it" even is. You might want to save your judgement until you actually have any idea of what you're judging. The top pros I work with all love the project and I use it in all their training program development, I'm pretty sure the rest of the MMA world out there will find it extremely beneficial as well.

I meant program name under "it". Since there is no program at all in 1st post I can just comment on program's name.

Champion,

No worries, people will be talking about on here once it's released anyway I'm sure.

Kicker,

As much as I appreciate the feedback based on your obvious marketing expertise, as I said, the name was chosen for a specific reason related to my training philosophy and methods. Anyone who has read my material will understand the meaning and regardless, I'm pretty sure the testimonials of countless top fighters and the fact that the program works as promised will be far more important than the name.

Speaking of members e-mail Joel the facebook link you sent out is dead.

yeah thanks, I did notice that, Not sure what happened, I thought I had the right facebook id to link to but who knows. People can just search for 8weeksout.com or click on the link on the homepage of the site. Now that I have a good intern working for me for the summer I'm going to start having him post a lot more stuff on there and on the blog so people can stay up to date with what's going on.

Back