• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Bio Girl Becomes NC's First Female Wrestling Champion!

heaven-fitch-state-championship.png

Look at their faces. They know they got their asses beat by this girl. Good for her.

She probably just won because her competitors were more focused on strategically hiding their boners than winning.

This was the reason the ONE girl on our team quit in our Jr. High. She kept getting "poked" in practice.

They'd be cutting to 106, right? If so, wouldn't they be around 120 pounds then (give or take a few pounds)?

There were a lot of guys throughout high school that size, at least where I went (Long Island, NY).

In highschool there isn't much weight cutting going on. Especially since they have to weigh in on the day of the matches. So it's usually guys that weigh 110 - 112 cutting to 106.

In highschool there isn't much weight cutting going on. Especially since they have to weigh in on the day of the matches. So it's usually guys that weigh 110 - 112 cutting to 106.
That isn't even remotely true. Weight cutting is common in youth wrestling long before high school. I can't tell you how many kids I've seen starve themselves, spit in cups, and wear multiple layers as they run for miles with the heat on.

It's different from MMA in that they can't do big water weight cuts once every few months, they typically lose a weight class or two of weight at the start of the year and then cut another down a couple days before every event. So while it's not all at once, they're starving themselves for months.

maxresdefault.jpg

Heaven+Fitch+NC+champ.jpg

If 17 year old me had to wrestle a blonde girl with bulging camel toe, defined upper body, and flat stomach I would be screwed (lol)
Yeah as opposed to having to check the oil on a bunch of boys with their willies clearly showing?

this idea that anyone should feel extra bad for losing to a girl shows how many little boys there are here.
Do you sit around thinking about the feelings of no-name midget hs wrestlers when they lose to some other boy? What's the difference if someone better than you wins and you aren't as good?

Just LOL @ this story is a political topic.

That isn't even remotely true. Weight cutting is common in youth wrestling long before high school. I can't tell you how many kids I've seen starve themselves, spit in cups, and wear multiple layers as they run for miles with the heat on.

It's different from MMA in that they can't do big water weight cuts once every few months, they typically lose a weight class or two of weight at the start of the year and then cut another down a couple days before every event. So while it's not all at once, they're starving themselves for months.
This.
And it's probably the worst part of the sport TBH.
Wrestling teaches kids some amazing will, but brings with it a host of gnarly underbelly issues surrounding weightlifting, weight cutting, supplements, and head trauma that will stick with people just as far as the work ethic they learn.

That is what I was mainly referring to.

And dudes in the 106 pound weight class aren't gonna cut more than 10 pounds at the most.

Last edited:
I played football once against a girl. She was an offensive lineman, I was a DT. I just lightly ran into her, and nearly knocked her over, but layed off. During a time out my coach started screaming at me when I told them I was afraid to hit a girl. He threatened to bench me, so the next play I went maybe 70% of my normal. The girl(of weighed around 300lbs) was knocked over and immediately burst in to tear screaming in agony, and spent 10 minutes laying on the turf. It was a lose/lose situation for me. Turns out her parents threatened to sue to the district, that she be allowed to play, and get equal playing time.
Wow cool story.

I once saw a total moron posting in the War Room therefor all boys should be banned from voting.

She's a legit badass who earned it.

So of course she won't be a feminist. They want everything handed to them. She's Ironborne. She takes. She doesn't beg.
lol love you madmick.
"hey random HS wins a wrestling tournament, let me project my anti-feminist views onto her and equate her minor sports achievement to inclusion in a medieval fantasy story"

Why is she wrestling boys? Surely there's a girl division for her weight.

Too lazy to click on the link.
It's 1A North Carolina wrestling, they're probably lucky to get a bracket of 8 for the weight. I don't think many states divide by sex, in fact Texas might be the only one.

That is what I was mainly referring to.

And dudes that in the 106 pound weight class isn't gonna cut more than 10 pounds at the most.
But you're ignoring the initial cut. My teammate probably cut close to 25 lbs to make that weight. You still will see some pretty drastic weight cuts on a weekly basis too.

Yeah but you're wrong though.

The guys are probably walking around at 110lbs TOPS. The smaller you are, the less there is to cut.

High school kids at 120lbs aren't cutting 15lbs. You know how dangerous that would be?

Lots of high school kids don't even cut weight. Not everyone is some super competitive athlete.
I thought you were Canadian or something? What do you know about high school wrestling? I was the only serious wrestler on my team under 215 lbs to not cut weight. And that was a small school in Texas, a big school or anywhere with a real competitive wrestling scene is going to see pretty much everyone cut but heavyweight.

Impressive feat so why spoil it by catering to people with mental health problems?

Impressive feat so why spoil it by catering to people with mental health problems?
Not surprised about the pushing agendas, and subversion. http://archive.md/Msxm2

A female high school student defeated a transgender athlete in a Connecticut state championship race, just two days after a lawsuit was filed in an effort to block transgender athletes from participating in girls sports in the state.

Makes you think. As long as they throw a race or two the people pushing this can then point to them and say, "see fair competition, males and females exactly the same".

heaven-fitch-state-championship.png

They are crying inside, I can feel it from here.

Those "boys" look like mass shooters in waiting.

Nah.
(Lots of folks who've never wrestled in this thread)
Wrestlers have more mental endurance, especially the shitty ones that stay on the team.

Jocks can deal with failure and criticism.

People that can't cope with their emotions are the ones who snap.

That said. Good on her, she owns the soul of every boy she beat. All of them will rue that day.

Last edited:
Not to take anything away from the girl, but at 106 she was a senior wrestling mostly freshmen and a few sophmores. But congratulations to the young lady, it's still quite an accomplishment.
Yes.

Back