• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Billie Eilish on undressing in new video: ‘You’ve never seen my body’ before

I hope she makes it through these years unscathed as being young, famous, and rich usually leads to shitty people doing shitty things to get to your money or body.

I also hope she stops recording songs because they are absolute shit.

Dave Grohl really did that, wow lol

Ive listened to his career post Nirvana but tbh his work on Foo Fighters has not surpassed his drumming career in Nirvana. Hes a good singer and guitar player obviously but I think his drumming is still what stands out to me about him. He was such a damn good drummer on Nirvana.
This may sound crazy, but The Colour and the Shape was better than In Utero or Nevermind (if you like that more).

Last edited:
This may crazy, but The Colour and the Shape was better than In Utero or Nevermind (if you like that more).

It's better if you like just having more typical hard driving rock songs, one after another. That's what Foo Fighters are good for, kind of semi-hard alternative rock songs. They all have pretty much the same energy.

Kurt was a lot more varied in how he came up with songs, he was super limited in his guitar skills but within the skills he had he did a good job of mixing things up, and I would say the heaviest Nirvana stuff is better than the heaviest Foo stuff, and the poppiest Nirvana stuff is better than the poppiest Foo stuff ie. Kurt handled the extremes better, but Dave is more consistent (helps not being addicted to heroin along with other physical and mental health problems that Kurt had). There's a lot more pain and vulnerability in Kurt's music, which makes it a bit more personal imo.

Always kinda found it hypocritical she says these kinda things but her biggest song had kids dancing to an under-age girl saying she'll seduce your dad and talking about blow jobs

She had body orca 45 year old Mexican lady that used to be hot with big tits but now looks like a fire plug with boobs.

“If I wear what is comfortable, I am not a woman,” she says in her signature breathy voice. “If I shed the layers, I’m a slut. Though you’ve never seen my body, you still judge it and judge me for it. Why? We make assumptions about people based on their size. We decide who they are, we decide what they’re worth. If I wear more, if I wear less, who decides what that makes me? What that means? Is my value based only on your perception? Or is your opinion of me not my responsibility?”

In April, Eilish found herself in controversy over her body again, after sharing a rare photo of herself in a bikini via Instagram. The backlash, according to Eilish, was swift.

“I saw comments like, ‘How dare she talk about not wanting to be sexualized and wear this?!’ ” she told Dazed magazine in April. “It was trending. There were comments like, ‘I don’t like her anymore because as soon as she turns 18 she’s a whore.’ Like, dude. I can’t win.”

What do you guys think is she trying to have it both ways?

Cool video . It looks like they’re doing an Under the Skin thing. But I couldn’t see listening to it repeatedly like a catchy song. Needs more “duh”.

Anyone it this thread that says they don't want a gander at them teddies is either gay or lying.

30c0683f-9e23-44d5-b118-26c33a86c442_750x422.jpg

Maybe I’m getting old but I don’t get the obsession people have with her..

she looks miserable 99% of the time and speaks and sings in a monotone and her hair is disgusting

I'll answer. I really like dem big white smooth titties. And if you make a doom and gloom girl smile, it can be the most beautiful thing in the world. Especially if she touches your pee pee.

It's the forbidden fruit though. You know she's bonkers insane, and happiness will only last a week. Then she'll spit your semen into her shirt pocket for self insemination later, slash your tires, and tell your mom that you're a womanizing abuser.

Oh and I guess she's like 17 or sumthin. Yeah.

Reactions: Zer
Basically,
“You’re losing popularity Billi!,marketing team suggested to you to go the Slut way for a while.
You can spin that with some BS about pre conceived notions people have about women...Go show your boobs!!”

Back