Billie Eilish on undressing in new video: ‘You’ve never seen my body’ before

Avril Lavigne --> Lorde --> Billie Eilish

Its almost like its a marketing cycle or something....

Avril Lavigne --> Lorde --> Billie Eilish

Its almost like its a marketing cycle or something....

When I was in highschool some girl was walking up the street poorly wearing a red tie and some punky/metal shirt. I was riding in the backseat and my "buddy" up front rolled down the window and scream sang, "Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated!" But he said it in the exact cadence and odd pronounciation that Lavigne did in her shit song. I always felt bad about that, even though I just laughed and was basically a passive observer.

If someone were going to make fun of a fan of Eilish in the same way, I don't even know what that would be? Do you just whisper lyrics at someone? Go "pstpstpst" like talking to a cat? Ask them if they need to borrow 3 extra layers of clothes in 90 degree heat?

Dave Grohl really did that, wow lol

Ive listened to his career post Nirvana but tbh his work on Foo Fighters has not surpassed his drumming career in Nirvana. Hes a good singer and guitar player obviously but I think his drumming is still what stands out to me about him. He was such a damn good drummer on Nirvana.

Also a great drummer on Songs for the Deaf, god damn he nailed that album.

And yeah Billie Eilish nice tits yeah, stop complaining about em

Never heard her work before. Gave it a chance & just watched / listened to the video in the OP, it was pure garbage. Maybe it’s not indicative of her other stuff, but it was a zero.

It bothers me that her opinions have such reach and so many follow her lead. I've seen her in interviews and she's really vapid, but celebrity and wealth have made her really arrogant.

It makes me think of that famous football coach in Europe who, when asked what he thought we should do about the pandemic, said "Why are you asking me? Ask a doctor. I coach football, what the hell do I know about medicine?"

That's entirely the right attitude. Being famous for excellence at one thing doesn't lend some kind of mystical wisdom. She annoys me to no end.

I do enjoy some of her music, though. She has talent, and a certain flair.

LK%2B-%2BSmoking%2B2.gif

It bothers me that her opinions have such reach and so many follow her lead. I've seen her in interviews and she's really vapid, but celebrity and wealth have made her really arrogant.

It makes me think of that famous football coach in Europe who, when asked what he thought we should do about the pandemic, said "Why are you asking me? Ask a doctor. I coach football, what the hell do I know about medicine?"

That's entirely the right attitude. Being famous for excellence at one thing doesn't lend some kind of mystical wisdom. She annoys me to no end.

I do enjoy some of her music, though. She has talent, and a certain flair.

LK%2B-%2BSmoking%2B2.gif

Over importance of celebs in politics is definitely a significant issue but I can't say I find her a terrible example of it. I mean the kinds of things she's commenting on are quite strongly bound up in a career in pop music. It would be more like a football coach commenting on say racist chanting, no he isnt an expert on racial politcs but it is something that he's involved with.

That video does seem to lift quite heavily from Under The Skin, the scenes with Johanson tempting men into the black goo whilst undressing.

E4IYah211kHwLfjaQwdlH_NCY9iXvmtw5BYpCxHHY1k4YJ3G7_bWPSob-0idx_sauiVsoGOjtplmVPMYftWCqFnGRdu40XGu-UUYoayzgOFo167FWDg1nUPNtdM4YLl-VBbscGUthOOfjUUwmrKN7XNu5aG4jqX7EpG-GK63Jj0K

Last edited:
Over importance of celebs in politics is definitely a significant issue but I can't say I find her a terrible example of it. I mean the kinds of things she's commenting on are quite strongly bound up in a career in pop music. It would be more like a football coach commenting on say racist chanting, no he isnt an expert on racial politcs but it is something that he's involved with. You don't need to be a genius to have as

That video does seem to lift quite heavily from Under The Skin, the scenes with Johanson tempting men into the black goo whilst undressing.

E4IYah211kHwLfjaQwdlH_NCY9iXvmtw5BYpCxHHY1k4YJ3G7_bWPSob-0idx_sauiVsoGOjtplmVPMYftWCqFnGRdu40XGu-UUYoayzgOFo167FWDg1nUPNtdM4YLl-VBbscGUthOOfjUUwmrKN7XNu5aG4jqX7EpG-GK63Jj0K
I haven't seen that movie yet but I'd gladly go into the goo with Johannson

Another woman that wants to act like a hoe while expecting to be treated like a housewife. How shocking.

She needs a better producer. She actually has a nice voice but they make her do low pitched whispering instead of singing. It's really gotten old.

MV5BMjEwOTA3MjAzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTUyMDM5NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR585,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
As Austin powers would say, “She’s a man, Baby!!”

Total fucking weirdo, probably autistic, would smash though.

Maybe I’m getting old but I don’t get the obsession people have with her..

she looks miserable 99% of the time and speaks and sings in a monotone and her hair is disgusting

it’s not how I want my pop stars to look tbh

Back