Billie Eilish on undressing in new video: ‘You’ve never seen my body’ before

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“If I wear what is comfortable, I am not a woman,” she says in her signature breathy voice. “If I shed the layers, I’m a slut. Though you’ve never seen my body, you still judge it and judge me for it. Why? We make assumptions about people based on their size. We decide who they are, we decide what they’re worth. If I wear more, if I wear less, who decides what that makes me? What that means? Is my value based only on your perception? Or is your opinion of me not my responsibility?”

In April, Eilish found herself in controversy over her body again, after sharing a rare photo of herself in a bikini via Instagram. The backlash, according to Eilish, was swift.

“I saw comments like, ‘How dare she talk about not wanting to be sexualized and wear this?!’ ” she told Dazed magazine in April. “It was trending. There were comments like, ‘I don’t like her anymore because as soon as she turns 18 she’s a whore.’ Like, dude. I can’t win.”

What do you guys think is she trying to have it both ways?

She’s a young girl with big boobs set up by an industry to do nothing but get attention. She has great boobs, and I’ve had great boobs before so that’s all babies.

She’s musically a complete rip off of early Lorde, btw. Like, total rip off.

Last edited:
Shes exhausting like most women today stirr1ing sh1t everywhere instead of just being happy theyre hot or gifted. And I ll never get why shes famous. Its not the music. Is it the grumpiness? And Dave Grohl comparing her to Nirvana (Nirvana was freakin great) makes me baffled and dislike him and his music that is basically all one song cut into pieces, even more.

Last edited:
I’m not watching that. And so many words.
Where are the pics?

MeekCloseBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif

She’s a young girl with big boobs set up by an industry to do nothing but get attention. She has great boobs, and I’ve had great boobs before so that’s all babies.

She’s musically a complete rip off of early Lordes, btw. Like, total rip off.

I haven't actually heard any of her music yet, but if it's similar to Lorde's first album I'm suddenly interested.

Yes, just like every woman ive dated ever lol. They will say one thing, mean another. They will complain about something one week, then want to do it the next week. Things they criticize you about they themselves will do. It can be exhausting dealing with them, especially if there really needy.

Its honestly one of the reasons ive avoided marriage so far lol

Shes exhausting like most women today stirr1ing sh1t everywhere instead of just being happy theyre hot or gifted. And I ll never get why shes famous. Its not the music. Is it the grumpiness? And Dave Grohl comparing her to Nirvana (Nirvana was freakin great) makes me baffled and hate him and his music that is basically all one unoriginal song cut into pieces, even more.

Dave Grohl really did that, wow lol

Ive listened to his career post Nirvana but tbh his work on Foo Fighters has not surpassed his drumming career in Nirvana. Hes a good singer and guitar player obviously but I think his drumming is still what stands out to me about him. He was such a damn good drummer on Nirvana.

I haven't actually heard any of her music yet, but if it's similar to Lorde's first album I'm suddenly interested.
Designer imposter version

Lordes fist album was really good though. I’m a 90s person, so you can actually take my opinion on the matter seriously lol

“If I wear what is comfortable, I am not a woman,” she says in her signature breathy voice. “If I shed the layers, I’m a slut. Though you’ve never seen my body, you still judge it and judge me for it. Why? We make assumptions about people based on their size. We decide who they are, we decide what they’re worth. If I wear more, if I wear less, who decides what that makes me? What that means? Is my value based only on your perception? Or is your opinion of me not my responsibility?”

In April, Eilish found herself in controversy over her body again, after sharing a rare photo of herself in a bikini via Instagram. The backlash, according to Eilish, was swift.

“I saw comments like, ‘How dare she talk about not wanting to be sexualized and wear this?!’ ” she told Dazed magazine in April. “It was trending. There were comments like, ‘I don’t like her anymore because as soon as she turns 18 she’s a whore.’ Like, dude. I can’t win.”

shes build like a retiured gra dmother in her uneditd pics its kinda gross

Designer imposter version

Lordes fist album was really good though. I’m a 90s person, so you can actually take my opinion on the matter seriously lol

Yeah I liked it a lot, it was a little bit inconstant but Tennis Court, 400 Lux and Team are all absolute jams.

Back