Bill Burr trashes Conor McGregor

Indeed. Louie, Burr, and Gaffigan are like Bones, Rockhold, and Werdum. I'm going to see Nick Di Paolo tomorrow night; he doesn't get as much respect, but I think he's elite.

Wow, that's awesome. I love NickDip. Enjoy!

lol noob join date, mofo Id already lost my 2nd account by the time you joined..... you dont know shit about comedy if you think that whiney voiced clown is a "legend"
You just posted five times in a row but I stopped here. Comedians say Bill Burr is the best. Comedians do. So fk your opinion

You just posted five times in a row but I stopped here. Comedians say Bill Burr is the best. Comedians do. So fk your opinion
yeah sorry, just signed in for today and had a lot of notifications lol

which comedians? he clearly isnt the best, I dont give a fuck what they say lol. also fuck your opinion sir lol

firstly no he isnt, he might be one of America's top comedians..... but he's pish compared to even most of the comedians from the UK who dont even get any screen time(ie John Oliver pisses all over Burr, and he isnt even that famous here). Our best comedians wouldnt even consider his stuff decent material lol

secondly, Conor is a world class martial artist that has made himself a multi-millionaire from talking shit and beating people up in a couple of years. Bill Burr is a twat that sits around and talks shit. thats his only talent......talking, and you say he's "better than Conor at everything"??

obvious troll is obvious

John Oliver is sheer garbage. Hopefully Trump has his social justice warrior ass thrown in a gulag or deported back to jolly old England, both roughly equal punishments.

John Oliver is sheer garbage. Hopefully Trump has his social justice warrior ass thrown in a gulag or deported back to jolly old England, both roughly equal punishments.
oh, not happy that a guy from a far more sensibly run country points out all your countries retarded public policies in a humorous way?

ffs you really are a Donald Trump supporter arent you? I'll just let you know Im judging the shit out of you lol

awful thing to say
not really, it was an honest question.... I was confused when people said he is a "comedy legend", but its coming from people who are probably about to elect Donald Trump president lol

so it all started to make sense

not really, it was an honest question.... I was confused when people said he is a "comedy legend", but its coming from people who are probably about to elect Donald Trump president lol

so it all started to make sense
Many are not voting for trump

oh, not happy that a guy from a far more sensibly run country points out all your countries retarded public policies in a humorous way?

ffs you really are a Donald Trump supporter arent you? I'll just let you know Im judging the shit out of you lol

Lol sensibly run. All the rapes your government covered up for fear of offending people due to the rapists' ethnic/religious backgrounds disagree.

You've also been in every stupid war we have so let's get that out of the way right now. That either makes you just as dumb or bitches that do whatever we tell you. Either option doesn't inspire confidence.

Lol sensibly run. All the rapes your government covered up for fear of offending people due to the rapists' ethnic/religious backgrounds disagree.

You've also been in every stupid war we have so let's get that out of the way right now. That either makes you just as dumb or bitches that do whatever we tell you. Either option doesn't inspire confidence.
yeah, but all our citizens are provided healthcare free at the point of service..... which means no debt if I get run over by a car. women are also free to get abortions without fear of persecution by religious nutballs

we didnt get involved in Vietnam, and you guys invade countries at such a rate its hard to keep up with all of them..... but we dont get involved in all of them.

Back