Bill Burr trashes Conor McGregor

the UFC is expanding all over the world, of course their "worldwide" numbers matter... why do you think they are doing so many shows all over the world?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The UFC and MMA in general has been increasingly popular over the last few years all over the world and the US is no exception. Since it was already really popular here, it hasn't seen the sudden spike that it has in Europe, Australia, etc. relative to where it was before. Yet it's still grown here too, so I don't know where he gets the idea it's "way less famous now since GSP and Brock left."

disagree on gaff, I don't think he's bad by any means but he's not even close to burr or Louie, Jim Jeffries is up there for me
couldn't not reply lmao, burr talking about the Aldo McGregor fight is hilarious
I'll have to take a look at Jeffries, I'm always trying to find good comedians.

you do realise that Conor is far more well known than GSP is dont you?

the UFC's audience has grown substantially in the last few years
This statement is idiotic. GSP is arguably MMA's GOAT. He is a crossover star, having played Batroc in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and is playing alongside Van Damme in the Kickboxer reboot. You can still see him in Under Armour adverts. Nary a week goes by without someone mentioning the possibility of a GSP return. I get you guys love you some Conor, but use your brains a little bit. The collective intelligence is steadily decreasing with every McGregor victory.

If only Mystic Mac could have foreseen that his fanbase would be a mix of Rasslin' fans, white high school kids that sag their pants, the guys in the corner of the Buffalo Wild Wings booing ground fights, and a bunch of wannabe tough guys who brag about training "UFC" ..he'd probably have been a professional hurler.

CK/Burr/Patrice together on the O and A show was fucking absurd. Having Norton and Ant and 3 comedy legends all shooting the shit was the best thing ever on Earth when it happened. Fucking Greg was dog shit.

Did not elicit one laugh and I'm not even a Connor nutter. He should do a double header with Rogan.

firstly no he isnt, he might be one of America's top comedians..... but he's pish compared to even most of the comedians from the UK who dont even get any screen time(ie John Oliver pisses all over Burr, and he isnt even that famous here). Our best comedians wouldnt even consider his stuff decent material lol

secondly, Conor is a world class martial artist that has made himself a multi-millionaire from talking shit and beating people up in a couple of years. Bill Burr is a twat that sits around and talks shit. thats his only talent......talking, and you say he's "better than Conor at everything"??

obvious troll is obvious

Take your noob join date and get a sense of humor

I've thought "who the fook is this guys" with Conor's voice.

Burr is awesome.

lol Ireland's Burger King guy.

Dana dressing as Boss Hog sounds legit.

whatever floats his boat ,but people are too sensitive on interwebz these days

How old is this video? From the Mendes fight? What part of Khazakstan are you from?

This is better than anything Conor could ever hope to do in his life.

Take your noob join date and get a sense of humor
lol noob join date, mofo Id already lost my 2nd account by the time you joined..... you dont know shit about comedy if you think that whiney voiced clown is a "legend"

This statement is idiotic. GSP is arguably MMA's GOAT. He is a crossover star, having played Batroc in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and is playing alongside Van Damme in the Kickboxer reboot. You can still see him in Under Armour adverts. Nary a week goes by without someone mentioning the possibility of a GSP return. I get you guys love you some Conor, but use your brains a little bit. The collective intelligence is steadily decreasing with every McGregor victory.

If only Mystic Mac could have foreseen that his fanbase would be a mix of Rasslin' fans, white high school kids that sag their pants, the guys in the corner of the Buffalo Wild Wings booing ground fights, and a bunch of wannabe tough guys who brag about training "UFC" ..he'd probably have been a professional hurler.
oooh a cameo in a big film, what a star. Ronda has a bigger part in Fast and Furious than GSP does in Captain America. Conor is supposedly starring in xxx3 with vin diesel(key word, starring). gtfo with this nonsense. Conor has reached far more eyes in the world than GSP has. obviously not for as long but he easily has made a greater impact

How does this prove your point?

The NFL literally unseated Baseball the game known as "America's Pastime".

Your best soccor league can't separate itself from other soccer.
it was basically to say that they have competition for the money as Soccer(football) is a far bigger sport than American handegg or baseball(rounders) worldwide. if there wasnt those other leagues then the epl would dwarf the nfl.

imo if you's had any sense the NBA would be the biggest sport in America anyway, its far more exciting than either handegg or rounders

I'm sure people have answered you, but he is a superb stand up comedian. His Netflix cartoon is pretty good too
he is not a superb stand up comedian

he is a stand up comedian, I'll give you that much lol

Back