Bill Burr trashes Conor McGregor

just watched a couple of his videos, thats what you guys consider a "comedy legend"??

Dave Chappelle, thats a comedy legend..... but this guy? seriously? be-fucking-have yourselves lol

Old video on the Mendes fight. Burr also gave Conor credit for the Aldo win and was complimentary in a later podcast. We already had several threads on this with people getting way too sensitive about a comedian's daily podcast.

Burr has some of the best specials in the industry. People should check them out. Burr, Louie CK, and Gaffigan are three of the best out there today imo.
disagree on gaff, I don't think he's bad by any means but he's not even close to burr or Louie, Jim Jeffries is up there for me
couldn't not reply lmao, burr talking about the Aldo McGregor fight is hilarious

worldwide?? very doubtful
Maybe; but I doubt even that is true. but no one really cares about "worldwide" numbers. Hercules the Legendary Journeys had greater worldwide numbers than Seinfeld. Guess which was more successful?

Oh no Bill Burr is "hot" again. Someone is gonna get their butt ripped.

Maybe; but I doubt even that is true. but no one really cares about "worldwide" numbers. Hercules the Legendary Journeys had greater worldwide numbers than Seinfeld. Guess which was more successful?
comparing the UFC to a tv show?? seriously?

the UFC is expanding all over the world, of course their "worldwide" numbers matter... why do you think they are doing so many shows all over the world?

Than Conor.

Bill burr is way better than him in all regards.
in what way is a comedian(and not even a very good one) more talented than a world champion MMA fighter??

really cant wait to hear this one lol

in what way is a comedian(and not even a very good one) more talented than a world champion MMA fighter??

really cant wait to hear this one lol

He's one of the worlds top comedians and better than Conor at everything.

Go back and play with your toys

Conor is a can compared to Burr

comparing the UFC to a tv show?? seriously?

the UFC is expanding all over the world, of course their "worldwide" numbers matter... why do you think they are doing so many shows all over the world?
Yes I do compare them. sports leagues only care about revenue; just like a television show. It's not number of people watching that matter; it's the amount of money you make from them that matter.

Just like how the NFL has relatively low numbers of viewers worldwide (except one game the Superbowl) but makes by far the most of any sports league worldwide.

He's one of the worlds top comedians and better than Conor at everything.

firstly no he isnt, he might be one of America's top comedians..... but he's pish compared to even most of the comedians from the UK who dont even get any screen time(ie John Oliver pisses all over Burr, and he isnt even that famous here). Our best comedians wouldnt even consider his stuff decent material lol

secondly, Conor is a world class martial artist that has made himself a multi-millionaire from talking shit and beating people up in a couple of years. Bill Burr is a twat that sits around and talks shit. thats his only talent......talking, and you say he's "better than Conor at everything"??

obvious troll is obvious

Yes I do compare them. sports leagues only care about revenue; just like a television show. It's not number of people watching that matter; it's the amount of money you make from them that matter.

Just like how the NFL has relatively low numbers of viewers worldwide (except one game the Superbowl) but makes by far the most of any sports league worldwide.
the English Premier League>>>>>>> NFL and its not even comparable

edit: sorry the article I read said "by 2017" my bad

where does it matter?

and I edited my post lol
considering buying a team is an investment: in revenue or profit. EPL owners would beg to exchange places with NFL owners. NFL owners would never even consider it.

Premiere league has way more fans; NFL makes way more money. Which was my point from the beginning.

considering buying a team is an investment: in revenue or profit. EPL owners would beg to exchange places with NFL owners. NFL owners would never even consider it.

Premiere league has way more fans; NFL makes way more money. Which was my point from the beginning.
as of next year that wont be the case, and the premier league clubs already bring in more money via sponsorships than NFL clubs

also the Premier League is in competition with La Liga, the Bundesliga and Serie A. All great leagues with great teams in them. what competition does the NFL have for all of that money??
if there was no competition the Premier League would already be the biggest sporting league in the world

as of next year that wont be the case, and the premier league clubs already bring in more money via sponsorships than NFL clubs

also the Premier League is in competition with La Liga, the Bundesliga and Serie A. All great leagues with great teams in them. what competition does the NFL have for all of that money??
if there was no competition the Premier League would already be the biggest sporting league in the world
if?

Back