Biggest upset you predicted?

I'm not saying I predicted it but I won a shit load of money with Rashad/Lil Nog and Fedor/Bigfoot. Both were 2 of the best underdog bets I had ever seen and I got rich bitches!

Cung Le over Franklin, Lil Nog over Rashad, Pettis over Ben, Moraga over Scoggins and JDS over Cain

I didn't have a doubt in my mind that Weidman would beat Silva in the first fight.

I fucked up and got greedy on that, instead of just taking Weidman outright, I went with Weidman by sub.

A Sherdogger had $50 on rashad via sub against sonnen at +5000. When sonnen tapped to strikes I was going crazy for the dude.. But herb decides to call it a TKO instead and was like damn...

I guess Weidman Silva but i was a fan of Weidman so I don't know how much it counts

I guess Weidman Silva but i was a fan of Weidman so I don't know how much it counts

It definitely counts I think Silva was like a 2-1 favorite, I was surprised it wasn't more but I guess we all saw why. Even the second fight I think the odds were about the same.

Newton over Lawal is probably my biggest in MMA overall.

I had a feeling lil nog might beat rashad because in a lot of evans' fights he tends to jump around doing fuck all.
I was pretty confident that RDA would beat cerrone(don't really like cowboy's striking, more specifically defence) and gave him a good chance vs benson.

I won money on Werdum against Fedor. I knew that Werdum is a really solid fighter with a stellar ground game and that could spell trouble for Fedor.

But it also had to do with the bettning odds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back