Biggest upset you predicted?

PD4838

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What was the biggest upset you predicted and you shocked all your friends? And if you remember the approximate odds on the fight. For me I would have to say Bigfoot whooping Overeem. The odds were close to 4-1 in favor of Overeem. I always felt Overeem was overrated and put $50 on it and won just under $200. Another notable upset was Randy over big Tim but that was somewhere around 2-1 in favor of Timmy. Those are a couple of mine. What about you?

Shogun over Machida in the first fight but got screwed.

Not that it was that huge but I felt pretty confident Seth Petruzelli was going to give Kimbo his first loss. Didn't think it would be by KO though.

Won money on condit vs Diaz, kampmann vs ellenberger, Sanchez vs kampman and the biggest IMO weidman vs silva 1. Some dude on sherdog bet like 40 k on Weidman winning and he was paid off big time!!!

Shogun over Machida in the first fight but got screwed.

Not that it was that huge but I felt pretty confident Seth Petruzelli was going to give Kimbo his first loss. Didn't think it would be by KO though.

You didn't predict shogun machida 1 correct. Try again.

Unfortunately it was Werdum > Fedor. Had a feeling about the early sub. Not awesome.

Add another 0 and yeah....drunken rage that night.

Yep, I was at a sportsbar and complaining too. Heck, even the chics with us who don't know crap about scoring fights all said "the guy with the short, shorts won".........I was so pissed. LOL

Jonny Jones vs the champ Chogun Rua.

I predicted Jones would smash Mauricio to pieces.

Won money on condit vs Diaz, kampmann vs ellenberger, Sanchez vs kampman and the biggest IMO weidman vs silva 1. Some dude on sherdog bet like 40 k on Weidman winning and he was paid off big time!!!

Weidman Silva? I have to admit I thought Silva would smash Weidman. When I saw that live I almost choked on my drink. I was in utter disbelief

I actually put money of Belfort over Jones by a flash finish. When he locked on that arm bar I almost had an aneurysm, but when Jones got out I knew my money was lost.

You didn't predict shogun machida 1 correct. Try again.

sarcastic-face-o.gif

1z63zba.gif

Back