Biggest upset you predicted?

werdum vs browne... werdum was the higher ranked guy but i feel it was still a big upset... i knew werdum would destroy him... people dont realize how clever werdum is. lol

Wow, now that's classic. I didn't see that coming for sure.

It could have so easily just me being a pessimist, but the HMC and Rogers fight showed me Fedor was slowing and having trouble with the big guys as he aged. Add in that Fedor loves the Badger-Maul strategy, and that Werdum was touted as 'The next Nog' when he was in Pride.... I just had a hunch.

Wish I didn't have that hunch. Wish I'd been wrong. But I called it and I f'n hated it. I love being right, save for that one glaring exception.

Ortiz over Bader.

I'm a pretty big fan of Bader and hated seeing it happen, but I just had this feeling that it was going to be the rare win Tito needed.

Jones was a 3 to 1 fav or higher in most sports books. Try again bud.

Overeem over Lesnar.

I actually put money of Belfort over Jones by a flash finish. When he locked on that arm bar I almost had an aneurysm, but when Jones got out I knew my money was lost.

Why? Surely you were expecting a flash KO instead of a sub.

It could have so easily just me being a pessimist, but the HMC and Rogers fight showed me Fedor was slowing and having trouble with the big guys as he aged. Add in that Fedor loves the Badger-Maul strategy, and that Werdum was touted as 'The next Nog' when he was in Pride.... I just had a hunch.

Wish I didn't have that hunch. Wish I'd been wrong. But I called it and I f'n hated it. I love being right, save for that one glaring exception.

Yeah I see your point Fedor just never seemed to get into trouble with BJJ guys (like Nog) in the past so I didn't think Werdum could take him on his feet so there was no chance. Fedor had total disregard for Werdum's guard and was throwing bombs without trying to pass. He paid for it.

TJ Dillashaw or Beraro at 9:1 & James Irvin over Houston at 7:1

boetsch over okami. AA over Bigfoot,

Bigfoot over Fedor is the biggest probably

wspr85.png

The reason why bigfoot was +1500 was because it was live betting, before round 3 started.

Even though rockhold didn't have crazy high odds it was one of the few upsets I'm legit happy about calling and betting on since almost nobody gave him a shot and I was the odd outlier that did.

wspr85.png

The reason why bigfoot is +1500 was because it was live betting, before round 3 started.

Even though rockhold didn't have crazy high odds it was one of the few upsets I'm legit happy about calling and betting on since almost nobody gave him a shot and I was the odd outlier that did.

Good call! You have BF over the Reem too. :). I thought Souza was gonna beat Rockhold though so that was pretty insightful on our part

Oh i also called DC over bigfoot, lol im noticing a bigfoot trend

Good call! You have BF over the Reem too. :)

to be fair, I did have overeem in a parlay(that busted) and said fuck it, bigfoot has a legit chance to knock him and for +1500 i'm gambling. So not exactly "calling it" but atleast I put money where my mouth was instead of just firing empty words.

Add another 0 and yeah....drunken rage that night.

I made a 50 dollar bet with my best friend on shogun. He paid me the $50 before the judges even announced the decision, and then afterwards, told me not to even pay him cause it was a shit decision.

Oh i also called DC over bigfoot, lol im noticing a bigfoot trend

Bigfoot can beat anyone on a given night and his size and strength are hard for any HW to handle, however, he slow and can be vulnerable so it's hard to predict IF he is going to win. I don't count him out of any fight and I am never 100% confident he is going to win either. With Overeem I knew he would be able to take some big shots from Reem and most likely deliver a few himself which is why I thought he would beat Overeem.

Back