• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

biggest scare you had watching mma but your fighter eventually won

Cro Cop vs. ManBearPig II.

CC was in the redline at one point and the fight was VERY close to being stopped but he turned it around and avenged one of the biggest losses of his career.

Big Nog taking a beating from Cro Cop only to come back and sub him.

Big Nog almost getting KO'd by Herring in the UFC only to come back and win the Dec.

Big Nog getting worked by Big Tim only to come back and sub him.

Was going to say Lesnar/Carwin. Bet half my bankroll on Lesnar and my stream died when Carwin was beating the shit out of him.

Ouch.
I know that pain.
I bought the card a few years ago that had drops.

Over 20 years, my PPV religion has evolved. I fear I may be less devout now...

Do you guys remember Sean Sherk vs Florian for LW belt? well I put money on Sherk.. I can't remember how much, maybe $80 or something like that and he was beating the snot out of Florian, just like I knew he would, easy bet.

But my confidence soon turned too distraught because Florian hit him with a brutal elbow that sliced Sherk wide open and he was bleeding like crazy, then some more elbows by Florian and the blood was everywhere and Sherk couldn't see properly.. he kept blinking and trying to wipe his eyes.. and I was scared the doctor will stop it. The doctor was taking a longggggggggggggggg look as well, and I was nervous haha

Luckily the doctor or ref didn't stop it because of the cuts and Sherk totally dominated the fight and beat the crap out of Florian, but those cuts from the elbows had me nervous. Some UFC docs would freak out and stop it.. like that recent one in Abu Dhabi UFC event.

During the first round of Miocic-Ngannou 1 my ass puckered so tightly it sucked up the seat cushion.
Hell yeah that's a good one. A lot of people criticized Stipe for not finishing but I've always considered that a legendary performance.

silva/sonnen 1. i was literally right about to turn the fight off when he threw up the triangle

Kongo vs Barry

Whoever was rooting for Kongo there got in for a rollercoaster.

Big Nog taking a beating from Cro Cop only to come back and sub him.

Big Nog almost getting KO'd by Herring in the UFC only to come back and win the Dec.

Big Nog getting worked by Big Tim only to come back and sub him.
Just forgot Big Nog almost getting killed by Sapp.

Fedor getting rocked to all hell by Fujita made me lose my shit.

Fedor getting bombed by Randleman!

Thought he was going to break his neck!!!
I knew that he's actually won when I could finally get the DVD and even for a second I couldn't believe that the monster had't crippled him.

Just forgot Big Nog almost getting killed by Sapp.
Kind of the same feeling

2 come to mind...
Terry Martin pounding on Chris Leben.
Trigg's accidental nut shot before being destroyed by Hughes.

Back