• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

biggest scare you had watching mma but your fighter eventually won

tymikeson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
what was your biggest scare watching mma when the fighter you were rooting for was on the bring of losing by stoppage ,but but eventually won the fight.

d93f9c8ded9d66f7533eabe11856ff6d.gif

biggest heart attack moments for me was:

gsp being headkicked by condit

lesnar being pounded on in a fetal postion by shane carwin

giphy.gif

Yeah that one was definitely close.

For me, Pereira getting clipped by Adesanya at the end of the Round 1 of their first UFC fight ... then being behind most of the fight ... then finally pulling it off for a KO at the end of the 5th.

That was a heady moment indeed! Actually both their fights had a fair shake of "high tension moments".

Yeah, GSP/Condit was stressful for a few moments. I was a little worried about GSP’s gas tank against Bisping. The cuts were not a huge issue. Just superficial damage but not a great look. But if that fight had gone into rounds 4, and 5. I would have been pretty concerned, I imagine.

When then 2x American Champion Henry "Champ champ champ" Cejudo was gone against Magic man for title #battle.

After first round I was like "ohhh men, this was bad...he certainly gonna been lose. This was maybe ball-dropping performance by this now former #AmericanHero"

Then in classic American fashion he bite down on mouthpiece and pull the #Victory like Jaws-on-the-feet, drowning this magic man with change of tactic and maintaining his hero status by become now 3x American Champion.

Brilliant moment in #BlueCollarCulture history.

God bless and #PeaceBeWithYou.

For a while it looked like Francis might have dropped the bag but then he came back and repeated smashed Dana.

View attachment 1022106

Why was this toilet cover down? Is it confirm that Power Slap founder and Sport Pioneer Dana White he was poop like this?

Quite eccentric IMHO but was ok I guess if you have cleaning lady for self and house.

Why was this toilet cover down? Is it confirm that Power Slap founder and Sport Pioneer Dana White he was poop like this?

Quite eccentric IMHO but was ok I guess if you have cleaning lady for self and house.
He was so pissed off by the Francis news that he forgot to raise the toilet cover or take off his pants. He just dropped the bag in his pants.

I was actually rooting for Chael in the first Chael Anderson fight, but Anderson won my respect that night and I gave into realizing I was witnessing greatness. Still though, either way you root in that fight you’ll either wind up scared the whole fight or scared for the last 10 seconds lol

Back