Biggest robbery ever

Exel***

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know there are already few threads on the topic but I'm so fuckin pissed...

Strickland got awarded a win for running the whole fight and not fighting.

Then he goes saying he broke his hand?! When, dude? The first second of the fight? Cause that's when you started running.

Not the worst, but a clear robbery, instead of an unfavorable decision that we usually see.

Not the worst ever, but it was bad.

That 30-27 was one of the worst scores ever though.

Outside of the first round, that fight wasn't competitive at all. Luke was robbed

i think CB vs Boetsch was worse.

not the worst robbery ever, but 30-27 strickland may be one of the worst cards ever.

I was really, really looking forward to this fight too. Clear robbery.

30-27 Strickland was on par with 30-27 Guillard (you know which fight?.

Pretty horrible, but to be fair neither really did much of anything. Strickland ran and Luke punched air, of the 300 punches he threw he probably land 30 of them, damn near everything missed. Luke should've won, but really if a guy is running change your damn strategy and cut him off, he plotted forward with the same shit for 15 minutes. Still though, he was the obvious winner in that fight, there's not even a logical argument as to why Strickland won, and I like how he threw up his hand in preparation for his excuse as to why he lost.

I think it actually is the worst ever, followed closely by Nick Ring beating Riki Fukuda.

Strickland won 1 and 3. Barnatt was swinging at air those two round big time while getting jabbed in the face and leg kicked. Not a thrilling fight but the judges got it right.

Ever? no. That still belongs to Bisping/Hamill.

A shit decision? Yes

Watch CB vs Boetsch if you haven't.

I don't think there is a person who thought Boestch won that fight.

30-27 Strickland was on par with 30-27 Guillard (you know which fight?.

Varner fight? LOL shit, just remembered that. Guillard got outstruck and almost KOd in the first and then got repeatedly taken down in the other two rounds and landed nothing and did nothing.

i think CB vs Boetsch was worse.

I'd say about the same. Easton/Beebe too, similar level of injustice.

Not as bad as Rutten?Randleman or Phan Garcia but fuck... I felt sick to the stomach when I heard 30-27.

I mean this made the Sanchez/Kampmann & Bisping/Hamill decisions look fine.

I don't think I could name 5 worse decisions than this. Barnatt was landing at will in the last 2 rounds and Strickland parried, feinted and backpeddled the whole time.

Proper disgusting. I was half expecting them to announce Carmont the UD over Dolloway :icon_cry2

No
You can't have one of the least active fights ever be the worst robbery. It's more like if you leave something on the curb and someone takes it instead of a robbery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back