Biggest robbery ever

Definitely one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

I wasn't impressed with Barnatt, but he won the fight.

What a snorefest, tell em both to pack their bags and come back when they want to fight.

Terrible decision especially the 30-27. Dude was getting wrecked in the second round..

What a snorefest, tell em both to pack their bags and come back when they want to fight.

You can't hate on a fighter fighting a runner.

I'd say about the same. Easton/Beebe too, similar level of injustice.

Not as bad as Rutten?Randleman or Phan Garcia but fuck... I felt sick to the stomach when I heard 30-27.

I mean this made the Sanchez/Kampmann & Bisping/Hamill decisions look fine.

I don't think I could name 5 worse decisions than this. Barnatt was landing at will in the last 2 rounds and Strickland parried, feinted and backpeddled the whole time.

Proper disgusting. I was half expecting them to announce Carmont the UD over Dolloway :icon_cry2

Randleman deserved to lose against Rutten. Laying on top of someone whilst totally gassed and getting punched in the head doesn't mean you are winning.

Agreed

and what made that decision even worse was the post fight interview with Bisping acting like he completely dominated.

Bisping's reaction to the win is why so many people still rate this as the worst decision of all time - when it probably isn't. Hamill dominated the 1st round. The 2nd and 3rd round were very close - Bisping probably just edged them both. Bising wins 29-28. That fight merely highlights the argument as to why 10-9 scoring is fucking shit for MMA. Hamill deserved the win, and would have got it under Pride's judging. Mike Easton vs. Chase Beebe is the worst decision of all time.

Bisping/Hamilton was the worse IMO

I agree it was a robbery. But..TS, if you watch the fight, he was looking at, shaking out his right hand the whole last round. Strickland was actually irritating to watch because he seemed to be a natural striker, but wouldnt fight.

Last edited:
I need to watch the fight again I guess because I thought Strickland edged it despite not being very active. People are acting like he did nothing, but he messed Luke's face up pretty good.

That was terrible, Barnatt had it 30-27. Rediculous reffing

Back