Biggest Prediction You Got Wrong?

Oh yeah btw I knew as soon as they wrapped up in that first clinch that something was terribly wrong. I was like, 'whys he so strong in there ? Fuck ! ', Yelp, it's over.

I was not surprised that DC got KTFO in the rematch. I learned my lesson the hard way

Don't feel too bad. I spent a fortune going to UFC 200 to see DC and Jones headline and instead I got to see a WMMA headliner and DC lay on top of Anderson Silva for 15 minutes... :oops:

Oh no! <{you!}>

I was not pumped for that DC v Silva at all.

I thought Ngannou would KO Stipe de fk out

not a whole lot. could happen cause I'm picking ferguson over khabib, so we'll see.

Oh no! <{you!}>

I was not pumped for that DC v Silva at all.
It was awful.... All I could see was the top of DC's head the whole time. The Boos you hear on TV are much louder in person. The only saving Grace is it was Fan Appreciation Week and I got to meet Cowboy Cerrone. :p

Rockhold getting brutally ktfo by The Count of all people.

Moose is top 5 MW for sure! He has the tool to beat anyone for sure..
Appreciate you proving my original point.
giphy.gif

Hrm, quite a few actually.

Mir was gonna tap Brock second time out. Dillashaw had no business in there against Barao. Cain was going to maul JDS, which in all fairness to myself, did end up happening x2. Shogun was going to be too experienced and too technical for Jones.

I did, however, call both Weidman over Silva and Holly over Rousey. So, eh, ya win some ya lose some lol.

Aldo vs Mac

I literally bet $50 on aldo about 2 minutes before he was put to sleep

I would say that Aldo would beat McG.

That was a very large disappointment, purely due to Aldo failing to keep his emotions in check and he went for a fast KO and fell into IrishTwat's trap. Aldo spent a lot of time rueing his mistake.

this may sound ridiculous now
but i thought ken would beat tito.
my reasoning was tito was not tougher than frye. at the time it seemed reasonable

I was convinced Eddie would besmirch Conor by having a decent chin and wrestling and (finally) no serious size disadvantage. I was at a bar in Thailand telling every cunt that would listen to bet on Eddie.
oh boy.

tumblr_ogyuziGlqU1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Probably Aldo and Alvarez against Mcgregor. Mcgregor has this odd ability to make people with dozens of fights look terrible

I thought Tyron was going to beat Usman fairly soundly.

Oh boy.

Conor aldo was going to be a great fight.

Chad mendes would give aldo his first ufc loss then gets kneed to death.

Bj would beat rory

this may sound ridiculous now
but i thought ken would beat tito.
my reasoning was tito was not tougher than frye. at the time it seemed reasonable

I thought Chuck would beat Tito in their third (recent) fight. I thought I saw holes in Titos' game, but crazy how it worked out.

Back