Biggest Prediction You Got Wrong?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mine has gotta be when Holly knocked out Ronda. I thought Holly didn't stand a chance against Ronda: she didn't look that impressive against Rocky Pennington or Marion Reneau and Ronda was finishing chicks in the first round.

I thought that Ronda would just Judo throw Holly and arm bar like she does everyone else, but boy was I wrong! I remember being shocked when Holly was destroying Ronda from start to finish.

KP_598325_crop_1200x720.jpg

I predicted at the end of the Jones/Reyes fight 1-2-3 Reyes. I was wrong.

I predicted Thomas Almeida would be champ at 135.

Ronda holly was my biggest win.... silva losing to wideman I got all wrong

I thought Jimy Hettes would be a three division champ by now

I had money on Aldo beating Mcgregor, couldn't help but laugh seven seconds in.

I really thought Jones was going to beat Reyes

It's either GSP vs. Serra 1 or Forrest vs. Shogun 1
Goddamn TUF alumni being the ultimate spoilers.

I thought Brandon Vera was going to derail the Jon Jones hypetrain.

I also thought Chris Leben would destroy this unproven Silva guy.

It's a tie between about half of Couture's fights. But mostly Tito I, Chuck I, Chuck II, and Sylvia. Not necessarily in that order. I let myself off the hook for Vitor II.

I did not think Trump was serious about being President. Thought for sure he would have been out of the primary race before the Iowa Caucus. And when he won the primary, though I despised Hillary I was convinced she was going to crush him. Like a lot of people, I am wrong periodically. But I am rarely THAT wrong.

That, and GSP-Serra 1 were 2 things that made me question reality as I understood it.

Last edited:
I thought CM Punk would be a 2 division champion within a year of his debut

had Khabib over Conor for longest time, switched to Conor final week because Conor looked amazing at open workouts

then he showed up to fight looking hung over, weak & disheveled

wtf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back