Biggest Prediction You Got Wrong?

Never thought there would be nudes of Miesha available

Mine has gotta be when Holly knocked out Ronda. I thought Holly didn't stand a chance against Ronda: she didn't look that impressive against Rocky Pennington or Marion Reneau and Ronda was finishing chicks in the first round.

I thought that Ronda would just Judo throw Holly and arm bar like she does everyone else, but boy was I wrong! I remember being shocked when Holly was destroying Ronda from start to finish.

KP_598325_crop_1200x720.jpg
My worst and most personally devastating :

Pretty much when i stopped being a fan of individual mma fighters since everyone my age was on their way out...

Cain/JDS 1 But Cain showed he was the better fighter i think, and JDS has never been the same since those beatings.

I really though that Charlie Brennamen was going to grind Anthony Rumble Johnson into a decision victory.

I was also very sure of Machida beating the Chris

ortega was gonna finish max. i am not totally wrong with that because doctors stepped in and stopped the fight when ortega would always be capable of finishing in the 5th. so i guess that is actually not a bad prediction at all.

i actually never thought we would see ben askren in the ufc. i said that as a definitive point like 2 weeks before it was announced he was coming over lol.
It’s ok bro. You say a lot of stupid shit

Jones v DC 1

Bought really expensive seats, Flew to Vegas, made a sizeable bet on the underdog DC

As soon as Jon climbed into the ring and I saw the size difference...
giphy.gif

...before the fight even started i knew i had lost my money

Jones v DC 1

Bought really expensive seats, Flew to Vegas, made a sizeable bet on the underdog DC

giphy.gif

Mine was Jones vs DC 2.

I was absolutely sure that after Jones got busted for roiding the first time, he would be forced off the juice and have to fight DC clean. Then DC would have the strength advantage again and Jon's whole strategy would fall apart.

Little did I know that SOB would have the balls to roid two times in a row ... lOL. Bastard.

Whatever, at least Jones was stripped right after.

Jones v DC 1

giphy.gif

Oh yeah btw I knew as soon as they wrapped up in that first clinch that something was terribly wrong. I was like, 'whys he so strong in there ? Fuck ! ', Yelp, it's over.

I thought that Jared Rosholt would be a top 10 HW. He had a wrestling pedigree and was a big guy, and he was young compared to almost everyone else. Then he just ... kinda sucked.

Matt Serra of course, but everyone (but him) was with me on that one. Lately? I will admit, I thought Cowboy had a shot at taking Mac down and subbing him. Oops... Imagine my surprise.... :D

Mine has gotta be when Holly knocked out Ronda. I thought Holly didn't stand a chance against Ronda: she didn't look that impressive against Rocky Pennington or Marion Reneau and Ronda was finishing chicks in the first round.

I thought that Ronda would just Judo throw Holly and arm bar like she does everyone else, but boy was I wrong! I remember being shocked when Holly was destroying Ronda from start to finish.

KP_598325_crop_1200x720.jpg

Edgar vs ortega.. i was like ortega was losing his last two fight before those guillautine there is no way edgar lose to him..better striking good wrestling there is NO WAY!! Then he got ktfo lol

Jones v DC 1

giphy.gif

Don't feel too bad. I spent a fortune going to UFC 200 to see DC and Jones headline and instead I got to see a WMMA headliner and DC lay on top of Anderson Silva for 15 minutes... :oops:

Back