Biggest Glass Cannon's currently on the roster

When Johnny Walker first started knocking people out impressively, I thought for sure he was going to be the one to beat Jones. He had the size, the speed, power, and he showed sick skills..

Now it's known that he has one of the weakest chins ever. I wonder if it's because of cutting weight? Maybe if he moves to heavyweight he might have more success? He would be a smaller heavyweight but will have the speed advantage and I believe he will still have KO power.. It's possible he might could take a better hit too..

darren stewart, abdul razak al-hassan, conor mcgregor (sadly), marlon moraes, edson barboza. there’s actually quite a few.

Till has a granite chin, he got caughtonce, dying t make 170, anyone would get koed there. Bobby's ain't bad either, you said literally the entire top 6 except izzy has a suspect chin...
twice in a row. He did show a good chin in his last fight though.

Hate to fucking say it, but Barboza is starting to wear. :(

Bet he can still KO someone stiff tho.

Seems like Thiago Santos is the first glass cannon fighter who has left that category.
Edit Arlovski.

MiserableWarlikeChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

If you know, you know.
Show size of Rockhold.

twice in a row. He did show a good chin in his last fight though.
nah not really twice in a row, to me he showed impressive chin vs woodley, surviving woodleys huge onslaught untill woodley had to use a choke to get him out of there.

When Johnny Walker first started knocking people out impressively, I thought for sure he was going to be the one to beat Jones. He had the size, the speed, power, and he showed sick skills..

Now it's known that he has one of the weakest chins ever. I wonder if it's because of cutting weight? Maybe if he moves to heavyweight he might have more success? He would be a smaller heavyweight but will have the speed advantage and I believe he will still have KO power.. It's possible he might could take a better hit too..

His legs just go and he looks like a baby giraffe. He recovers pretty quickly.

There we go. the ultimate glass cannon. He even ended up more injured than Moutinho in their fight...

Yeah, I think O'Malley fits the bill of a glass cannon thus far in his career. That said, he took a year off of Moutinho's life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back