Biggest Glass Cannon's currently on the roster

Moscardino

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would you say is the current biggest glass cannons of the roster? Fighters who have insane power but also suspect chins.

You got Buckley who has insane power and underrated cardio, but can be slept with half the power he throws at you.

Spann was wobbling from shots that Smith barely grazed him with, and was shaking from jabs. Walker also KOed him with weaker looking elbows after being dropped twice.

Derrick Lewis can absolutely throw, but his KO losses looked pretty pathetic. Look at the hook kick that Shawn Jordan landed on him and it barely boops his nose, and his latest TKO losses he just turtles up from people willing to pressure him a little.

You could give a good argument for Cody as well, throws missiles but gets clocked by them and downed just as easy

Idk probably this lol.

HorribleObeseCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Idk probably this lol.

HorribleObeseCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Wut
That right was bludgeoning AF. I forget the name of that fighter, sounds like Terrible O'Kley, but he has a lot of power in his hands.
Abdul Razak looked like he was clubbed on the jaw with the side of a thick iron bar.

LOL just found the name; it's Chaos Williams.

Wut
That right was bludgeoning AF. I forget the name of that fighter, sounds like Terrible O'Kley, but he has a lot of power in his hands.
Abdul Razak looked like he was clubbed on the jaw with the side of a thick iron bar.

LOL just found the name; it's Chaos Williams.
K.O. artist gets KTFO'd. Thing of beauty, man.

<mma1>

They all end up glass cannon eventually.
Just look the cream of the MW division 6 years ago: Weirdman, Luke, Jacare, Anderson. GranpaPing, Vitor, Cheeta, all PURE GLASS now.
They you have suspects like Till, Urial, Derek, Costa, Bobby, suspect chins to say at least.
The iron chin belongs to Izzy, that's why he is the champ. Gastelum pummeled that head for 4 rounds, Izzy wouldn't go down.

Lewis has been beaten for numerous rounds only to come back right before the time ran out. Most of his big wins are him losing until he won. So I don't think it's right to call him a glass cannon.

Last edited:
Back