Biggest Glass Cannon's currently on the roster

They all end up glass cannon eventually.
Let's keep postin' 'em, guys lol. :)

RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif
Conor 3.0 lol

and maybe his protege too, O'malley

conditioning is a thing apparently

Everyone saying Johnny Walker has a glass chin may have a point but remember he also has godlike recovery!

Such a hilarious combination imo it's pure entertainment.

I wish I could find the video of one of his earlier pre-UFC fights where he got dummied three times. First he gets KO'd then pops back up like a fish out of water, then gets dropped again and pops back up, then finally the third time the ref waved it off.

Yeah, I think calling Derrick Lewis a glass cannon is a stretch here. He's been stopped with strikes 3 times in the last six years. And that's by Mark Hunt, JDS, and Gane. Hell, I'd probably be TKOed by at least two of those guys.
Mitrione stopped him too. Albeit 7 years ago.

O’Malley
I see the logic but he's not really a cannon. I'd consider glass more cannons more Chandler, Manuwa when he's was fighting
You're pretty invested in him aye? I'm not a hater. But Conor is a glass cannon no matter how you spin it. He kills or gets killed. The definition of a glass cannon. Now dry your tears :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
I agree with your technicalities.

darren stewart, abdul razak al-hassan, conor mcgregor (sadly), marlon moraes, edson barboza. there’s actually quite a few.
Yea Marlon and Barboza both are chinny. Marlins worse though, interesting how they are both like that and have trained together growing up. Maybe too much hard sparring

I'd argue that Walker is the best definition of glass cannon ever. He's the glass canon GOAT.
Unbelievable power, athleticism, can finish with hands, legs, flying KO's. His defense is horrific, his chin is bad as his is reaction to being hit.
He gets finished 80% of the time he loses and he wins by stoppage 95% of the time. Dude has one of the best worms in MMA and even it took him out with injury.

74% of his fights end in the first round be it win or loss. If you get rid of the Krylov fight his last 5 fights average 91.6 seconds and he's been spectacularly KO'd in that time.

He and his opponent are not safe at any point in the cage, be it during the fight or even during the post fight celebration. Walker is a true legend and sits on the Mount Rushmore of glass cannons in MMA.
{<jordan}

How are you fuckers forgetting rockhold?
Dang I thought I might read through the entire thread without a mention. Obviously Johnny Walker takes the blue ribbon, but Rockhold needs to get some kind of lifetime achievement award. The weird thing is that he’s kind of temporarily disjointed. We was the cannon during the middle part of his career, and now he’s just glass.

He definitely retains the ability to dish out extraordinary potent offense extraordinarily quickly though whether it’s one of his kicks or better yet his top game. Who knows if we’ll see it again though. He’s not getting any gimmes.

He has no power and a good chin at this point, if anything.
I’m sure he still has big power but in effect you’re right. He doesn’t commit to any strikes enough to hurt his opponent or get hurt if he can help it.

A the highest level? Johnny Walker. I don't see them getting any cannonier and glassier than him.

Back