Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

“Most common” I.e the one that is most convenient to me. Literally, every occurrence is s chance occurrence.

If you want to define “fluke” as any low percentage move, go for it. Most people understand connotation though, so they won’t call that elbow a “fluke”.

lmao hey man make up more fake oxford definitions i love laughing at dumb people being sassy

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.

“Toughest chin in the sport”

Georgeroop.gif

idiots trying to justify a move that doesnt even exist and isnt even a part of training just because it somehow KOd a fighter

striking coach: "ok students if your opponent charges at you just duck your head down, tilt to one side and raise either your left or right elbow from behind as a counter"

are you really that stupid?

A move that “doesn’t even exist” and you’re calling OTHER people stupid?

Your mother must have either smoking crack or taking body shots from Shane Carwin when you were in the womb. Jesus Christ, people like you should be made eunuchs for the sake of the gene pool.

Nope, it’s called perfect timing. Knowing exactly where your opponent is going to be based on how he moved throughout the fight and predicting.

This.

By that dummy’s logic literally any spinning move is a fluke.

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.
qUzxh8Y.gif

It was clearly a fluke, he has never practised it and will never do it again, but who cares I guess. He got the win, a guaranteed spot on all future highlight reels and an extra 100k no matter the intent or likelihood of performing that again

I dvr'd this and it cut short midway through the 3rd. Anyone got a gif?

Your mother must have either smoking crack or taking body shots from Shane Carwin when you were in the womb. Jesus Christ, people like you should be made eunuchs for the sake of the gene pool.

i guess that makes you one of those stupid people then

guess that's what happens when your mom and dad are retarded siblings

Lmfao I've never seen so many angry pussies after a fight. McGregor Aldo was a fluke and it didn't get nearly this much shit.
Ur either dumb or don't practice or understand striking. Two very different situations

If you want to define “fluke” as any low percentage move, go for it. Most people understand connotation though, so they won’t call that elbow a “fluke”.

A fluke is generally considered a stroke of luck, which it was. It's not like he landed that strike in the middle of round one. It was a hail mary last strike at the last moment of round five. It was amazing, but calling it a fluke is not incorrect as he will most likely never do that again. I doubt we'll see a reverse elbow KO at 4:59 of round 5 ever again.

I thought the post would be about an upkick from Moose

Nope, it’s called perfect timing. Knowing exactly where your opponent is going to be based on how he moved throughout the fight and predicting.
This. KZ is one of my fav fighters but Yair had 25 minutes to feel it and get a read on KZ's movements. He used that information to make a prediction and got it right. I'd be more jnclined to call it a fluke if it happened in the first 30 seconds, but even then you study the tape of your opponent before a fight.

Good points being made on both sides of this argument. I think it was lucky as fuck but it was obviously a strike he's practiced, and he went back to it in his last ditch effort to win the fight.

Not a fluke.

Back