Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

heat75k_medium.gif
So it was like a hail mary elbow?

No way. Zombie is a zombie for a reason. Same thing happened with Roop....carelessness

So this would be like if I was having a conversation with someone and some random dude comes running up to sucker punch me for no reason and I just happen to be using my hand/arms to express myself and throw my arms up as the guy is running and winding up and he walks in to my fist?

I would say the luckiest strike ever thrown in the octagon and 1 in a billion chance of ever happening again, but not a fluke.

I don't understand why it can't be considered a fluke KO without shitting on someone. The fact that Yair made connected with the elbow isn't the fluke part. It's the last second lights out result that's fluky about it.

For fuck sakes with these haters like the thread starter. Really crawl back under the rock. That was a spectacular KO one in a million and Yair threw it for a reason. Im sure it was a surprise even for him how perfectly it landed but he threw it for a reason.

Nope, it’s called perfect timing. Knowing exactly where your opponent is going to be based on how he moved throughout the fight and predicting.

I think you'd be correct in the case of most fights, but Yair isn't known for having good timing, he throws whatever he can and hopes... and usually misses. This time it just hit clean. I understand the frustration of throwing a weird elbow that had no business landing let alone doing damage and then it getting the KO that late in a fight he was probably losing.

I hope that Yair takes the lesson from this fight that he needs to really sharpen up his more practical skills rather than being 'unorthodox' every five seconds - because that's where he's got in trouble in the past.

Gotta remember too that you could hit me with the exact same punch and it might not do much, the next day it could KO me, human body is a real thing.

man....so fucking upsetting. people can say whatever they want but to me that's easily the luckiest/flukiest KO of all time.

KZ looked great, arguably won every single round, 4 at worst.

and it was such an insane KO if it had happened to almost anyone else i would've lost my shit, but for it to happen to KZ after he was about to win just.... ugh FUCK.

Im sure most others will call Jones/DC2 the biggist fluke KO,all about the "Lucky" kick smh

This thread has devolved into semantics.

Fighting is about taking advantage of opportunities as you get them. Yair saw an opportunity, took advantage and he won for it. Simple as that.

If KZ wasn't careless, he would've stayed awake and probably won on the cards.
The ref fucked up bigtime, yeah.
the ref got it exactly right

Some luck involved for sure, but who cares? It was amazing. It was also fitting that such an unorthodox strike would be the one to hit KZ's button.

the ref got it exactly right

He absolutely did not.
He did not realize that KZ was out and instead of waving off the fight as he should when a KO happens he instead waved off the round (very different and distinct hand signs).

He absolutely did not.
He did not realize that KZ was out and instead of waving off the fight as he should when a KO happens he instead waved off the round (very different and distinct hand signs).
Doesn't matter, can't be saved by the bell. If you're KO'd before the round ends the ref still has authority to stop the fight after the bell.

Back