News Biggest Fight in Boxing History: Fury vs Wilder 3 Set for December 19

lol at the biggest fight of 2020. Virtually no one wants to see it
Is it the best fight to make at Heavyweight? No not even top 3
Is it worth a 6 month wait? No
Is it still a good fight? Yes
Is it still better than 95% of the bullshit we are used to seeing at heavyweight? Yes

First 2 fights were very good fights. 1st fight was an All Time Great heavyweight classic.
Both fights had excitment, huge drama, and were worth every penny.

He did it both times lmao. He just got caught in the first one and the second time he made sure he didn’t, can’t the third being any different
I wouldn't call it just "getting caught " if you were put down and dropped a lot earlier in the fight as well.

I wouldn't call it just "getting caught " if you were put down and dropped a lot earlier in the fight as well.
Umm based on the scorecards or what they should’ve been in the first fight and based on the second fight I would definitely call it getting caught. I actually really like wilder but home boy barely won a round in 2 fights

Is it the best fight to make at Heavyweight? No not even top 3
Is it worth a 6 month wait? No
Is it still a good fight? Yes
Is it still better than 95% of the bullshit we are used to seeing at heavyweight? Yes

First 2 fights were very good fights. 1st fight was an All Time Great heavyweight classic.
Both fights had excitment, huge drama, and were worth every penny.

tbh I’m more excited to see pov vs Whyte, and Dubois vs Joyce If it happens

Champions should be defending their titles. I don’t like these multi fight deals at all. I don’t
think Joshua vs fury should have more than 1 fight agreed if/when they fight. There had to be a rematch between wilder and fury but this 3rd fight is a joke. We had a decisive win, though I give wilder a better chance than most in the 3rd. Rematches should be when the fight is very close or controversial

He did it both times lmao. He just got caught in the first one and the second time he made sure he didn’t, can’t the third being any different
Thats just what Wilder is though. His power is what makes him who he is. Its how he beats guys. He waits for the perfect shot and more often than not, finds it and wins by KO. He's been rounds behind in many fights, including the first Fury fight, and erased many of them with that power.

Umm based on the scorecards or what they should’ve been in the first fight and based on the second fight I would definitely call it getting caught. I actually really like wilder but home boy barely won a round in 2 fights
WTF... Says "based on the scorecards"... ummm the scorecards had it draw...lol

tbh I’m more excited to see pov vs Whyte, and Dubois vs Joyce If it happens

Champions should be defending their titles. I don’t like these multi fight deals at all. I don’t
think Joshua vs fury should have more than 1 fight agreed if/when they fight. There had to be a rematch between wilder and fury but this 3rd fight is a joke. We had a decisive win, though I give wilder a better chance than most in the 3rd. Rematches should be when the fight is very close or controversial
I think Joyce/ Dubois could be a let down and rather see them with top gate keepers at this point.
I like multi fight deals in the era of big fights NOT getting made. Also when there is controversy.
I feel Wilder had some piss poor excuses but there are some big questions and weirdness that left some doubts in my mind.

But I do agree as we move into an era of big fights getting made I rather see unifications and known legit #1 contenders take place over rematches.

But I dont think they want to risk anymore superfight matchups with no live gate anytime soon. So this fight is almost perfect to test those waters.

Woooooooo! Cant fucking wait to see this at the new stadium.

I think Joyce/ Dubois could be a let down and rather see them with top gate keepers at this point.
I like multi fight deals in the era of big fights NOT getting made. Also when there is controversy.
I feel Wilder had some piss poor excuses but there are some big questions and weirdness that left some doubts in my mind.

But I do agree as we move into an era of big fights getting made I rather see unifications and known legit #1 contenders take place over rematches.

But I dont think they want to risk anymore superfight matchups with no live gate anytime soon. So this fight is almost perfect to test those waters.

I’d imagine most boxing fans would rather see Joyce/Dubois, than another re run based on how one sided the last fight was

if these guys want to sign multi fight deals they should ditch their belts. That includes Joshua. What’s the point of working your way up the rankings when you you may have to wait years because the belt holders have you locked out

Last edited:
Meh, fighters build their careers for fights like this. Whats he risking?

Well, after this kind of first career loss, rebuilding a little confidence may come in handy.

Well, after this kind of first career loss, rebuilding a little confidence may come in handy.
He could probably retire with what he makes/made off the 3 fights.

Back