News Biggest Fight in Boxing History: Fury vs Wilder 3 Set for December 19

This fight doesn't have near the aura that the first two did, that's for sure.
Thats for sure. We will be so thirsty for a major fight by then that this will still sell well though.

Rough thread title, but I'm sure many are looking forward to this fight

Easy win for Fury
Wilder lacks fight IQ and moves like a damn tree stuck in cement.

Wilder's been said to box like an amateur, but amateurs don't make the mistakes Wilder makes. Wilder's technique is nonexistent.

And he's been resistant to the coachings of the fundamentals. I've worked out in the same gym with Mark Breland. Wilder sure as hell didn't learn these ridiculously bad tendencies from him. You can refer back to Wilder claiming that boxing technique was a myth. In love with his own power too much, and then blamed others when the bottom finally fell out against a guy who can box and is bigger than him.

Not a Wilder fan, although his fights are usually entertaining. I just think the gifts that the gods gave him are wasted on his ten cent head and bully mentality.

I'd hardly call this the biggest fight in boxing history. I really like Deontay but I can't see him beating Tyson Fury, who is going to come in with the exact same game plan and wear Deontay down.

Fury Vs Joshua is the biggest fight in boxing.

This is a pointless guaranteed rematch which is preventing us from seeing the fight we want to see.

Biggest fight in Boxing history?

y’all don’t really believe that, do you?

Biggest fight in history?!?

<Deported1>
If I made this thread I would have been handed exactly that ,instead I actually make logical ones and bring in facts and get warned for them because I back anything I post up as solid reasoning ,see this if I made this thread it would have to be obviously trolling and would do a far better job selling it then the OP to . <45>

I actually said biggest fight in ufc history but a mod edited the title

second fight was boxing's seven rounds a slave the third one could be Ivan drago murdering Apollo creed.I don't think wilder can beat fury.
Wilder got this. He just needs to build up his legs a bit better for his costume. Like wear it to the mall and stuff to get more used to it.
lol on point. <45>

Wasn't aware this was a 90's era amateur bout where fights were scored by counting punches. Two KDs puts Fury down 4 points alone. I don't care if you think Fury won, but it wasn't as one sided as people make it out to be.

Anyone who watched 90's amateur boxing: What a bunch of boring shit. This is ruining the sport!
When their favorite fighter doesn't win: You know, this whole point scoring thing has some merit.

The last thing people actually want are fights being scored solely based on glove contact. We want a system that prefers knockdowns. If we want exciting bouts, anyway.

Anyone who watched 90's amateur boxing: What a bunch of boring shit. This is ruining the sport!
When their favorite fighter doesn't win: You know, this whole point scoring thing has some merit.

The last thing people actually want are fights being scored solely based on glove contact. We want a system that prefers knockdowns. If we want exciting bouts, anyway.
Honestly, I think the sport has it right for the most part. I think the system we have now gives all styles a legitimate shot at winning.

Ok, ammy boxing in 50 ies prefered knockdowns, counts, roping, ............
Actually 3 rounds ammy boxe with pro rules and gloves might be pretty good.
= even better than cherry picked oppoenents in pro boxe ( not rarerly ) + with based hometown judgement, helpful refs and dumb public too.
Plus worshiped in pro boxe stuff ; our guy does have 2-3 months camp, this " bum " 2-14 days notice etc miracles. Old fighters with short notice etc fun.

Foreman, Lazlo Papp, Popecenko, Tyson in ammies with pro rules and gloves, just ammy format like in championships.......... 3 or maybe 4 rounds 3 min each......... 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 final and final : might be pretty exciting and lucrative to watch.

Back