News Biggest Fight in Boxing History: Fury vs Wilder 3 Set for December 19

I’d imagine most boxing fans would rather see Joyce/Dubois, than another re run based on how one sided the last fight was

if these guys want to sign multi fight deals they should ditch their belts. That includes Joshua. What’s the point of working your way up the rankings when you you may have to wait years because the belt holders have you locked out
On the flip side it protects us from the Bum of The Month Club or the Mayweather Lottery scenarios.

With a few adjustments Wilder will be able to KO Fury late.

Wasn't aware this was a 90's era amateur bout where fights were scored by counting punches. Two KDs puts Fury down 4 points alone. I don't care if you think Fury won, but it wasn't as one sided as people make it out to be.
As a boxing expert you should know that all judges should be able to score a live fight based off of post dated youtube videos made by fanatics with a personal agenda.
Wilder is self confident and proud so that means you have to ignore the 4 point advantage he received from both knockdowns.

Wasn't aware this was a 90's era amateur bout where fights were scored by counting punches. Two KDs puts Fury down 4 points alone. I don't care if you think Fury won, but it wasn't as one sided as people make it out to be.
All fights are scored by clean punches landed but you know this . Any knockdowns while losing the actual round doesn’t put a fighter ahead 2 points under the actual rules because no rules state a knockdown is automatically a 10 / 8 round so you can continue on that nonsense on this subject but anyone who really knows the boxing rules know Wilder did not win any actual 10 / 8 round because he was out pointed in every round and never had ring control in any of them which is also a criteria .

Funny to because there’s a thread about using ones eyes to judge things ,I guess some people really are warped what they view , but whatever 90% of the people watching that fight had Fury robbed and any logical persons that COUNT every punch can’t possibly give Wilder that fight even with two 10 / 8 rounds . Lol

Last edited:
All fights are scored by clean punches landed but you know this . Any knockdowns while losing the actual round doesn’t put a fighter ahead 2 points under the actual rules because no rules state a knockdown is automatically a 10 / 8 round so you can continue on that nonsense on this subject but anyone who really knows the boxing rules know Wilder did not win any actual 10 / 8 round because he was out pointed in every round and never had ring control in any of them which is also a criteria .

Funny to because there’s a thread about using ones eyes to judge things ,I guess some people really are warped what they view , but whatever 90% of the people watching that fight had Fury robbed and any logical persons that COUNT every punch can’t possibly give Wilder that fight even with two 10 / 8 rounds . Lol
Fight are scored IN PART on clean punches. Fights are not scored by counting punches alone and we all know it.

Fight are scored IN PART on clean punches. Fights are not scored by counting punches alone and we all know it.
So what else did Wilder show he out did Fury in in the fight to suggest it was close ? Lmao

Ring generalship ? Negative

Power punches ? Negative

Accuracy landed ? Negative

Defense ? Negative

The first part of any rules in boxing is clean punching landed as the first priority so who are you fooling here ? not me. Lol

Daily reminder that Wilder has never beat Fury

0-1-1

I’d rather see a Joshua right than Fury take the risk of being KOed in a trilogy against a man who had 2 chances to beat him and failed

Let's get this over with so that we can see the real fight everybody wants to see, the battle of Britain

116-112 at worst. In favor of Fury.

I get people want to see Fury/AJ, but lol @ complaining that top HWs are fighting again.

Complain when they dont fight, complain when they fight.

Fury has already beat Wilder twice to most people. There’s no doubt who the better fighter is between the two. Wilder has only one tool and needs a certain range for it to be effective.

They need to keep a replacement on standby incase one of them tests positive for covid

So what else did Wilder show he out did Fury in in the fight to suggest it was close ? Lmao

Ring generalship ? Negative

Power punches ? Negative

Accuracy landed ? Negative

Defense ? Negative

The first part of any rules in boxing is clean punching landed as the first priority so who are you fooling here ? not me. Lol
Then why is
Fury has already beat Wilder twice to most people. There’s no doubt who the better fighter is between the two. Wilder has only one tool and needs a certain range for it to be effective.
"Most people" dont know a lot about boxing as well. So that's not really a solid point.
This reminds me of basketball, football, and baseball fans who litterally make up narratives that their team didnt lose a game because they disagree with a referee or umpire's call.
The Judges' scores matters more than uneducated fanatics makeshift scoring.
1st fight was close enough to be a draw or a win for Fury...Or win for Wilder referee KO (if had a faster count) or TKO due to Fury being out.
You litterally have 3 judges just due to the fact that WE ALREADY KNOW people dont have and are never going to score the fights the same way.
Also all refs call fights differently as well.
We cant just go back and make false history because we disagree with something that is subjective by nature and design.

116-112 at worst. In favor of Fury.
No logical person has that fight close . What people don’t understand a close scoring fight doesn’t mean it’s a close fight all the time . It’s how the fight is fought and if there were knockdowns or lopsided ones etc ,etc....numbers are misleading and when they see close numbers they see a close fight because it’s easy to trick the brain but actually scoring a fight tells a different story almost always .

Competitive fights can be close most of the time but even in some of them it’s easy to see who’s winning if you are actually keeping track ,most of the time I have to go watch a fight multiple times because watching live and actually keeping track is a burden so no one actually scores a fight correctly. Most of the time and most are to lazy to go back and watch different things Even when you show them proof they have beer goggles on and just want to be right .

Wilder getting a draw was a gift ,but had Fury been the champion and you had the same fight I think again any logical person would be handing Fury the win .

Then why is

"Most people" dont know a lot about boxing as well. So that's not really a solid point.
This reminds me of basketball, football, and baseball fans who litterally make up narratives that their team didnt lose a game because they disagree with a referee or umpire's call.
The Judges' scores matters more than uneducated fanatics makeshift scoring.
1st fight was close enough to be a draw or a win for Fury...Or win for Wilder referee KO (if had a faster count) or TKO due to Fury being out.
You litterally have 3 judges just due to the fact that WE ALREADY KNOW people dont have and are never going to score the fights the same way.
Also all refs call fights differently as well.
We cant just go back and make false history because we disagree with something that is subjective by nature and design.

Plenty of suspect scorecards in boxing.

They need to keep a replacement on standby incase one of them tests positive for covid
John Fury is on stand by for Tyson Fury and Marcellus Wilder is on stand by for Deontay packing on those pounds to have him ranked .Both will be implemented in the WBC rankings on the fly if needed so it will still be Fury vs Wilder selling point .

Plenty of suspect scorecards in boxing.
Can you give big fight examples if it's so plentiful?
I find a majority of the time here on Sherdog when fans cry "Robbery by the judges" it's simply just a close fight that could have been scored multiple ways for either side. It's just that self proclaimed "experts" get their egos tossed and crushed when they cant look like an expert picker.

I just think the 10 point must scoring, scoring criteria, and 3 judge panel are trash. But not always the robberies people cry about.

Then go cry to Fury for signing the contract, or dont want it. But we know everyone complaining about it will watch it.

Not that it matters much, but Wilder can knock guys out from anywhere. There are multiple examples of such. Fury is just all wrong for Wilder.

Back