Biggest fast food chains

Carl's Jr and Hardee's are the same thing, they should be combined. Chic Fil A is awesome but I am suprised it is so high. Despite they're decisive political stances they make great food and offer fantastic customer service. They also treat they're employees great.

Carl's is regional or they might have one in a state. I am just surprised it is less than Jimmy John's. Jimmy John's are meh deli sandwiches
Carl's is called Hardee's on the east coast and was legit. I've only had Carl's here once on a quick road trip pop in and it was horrible. I always use lots of condiments but it was dripping with ketchup and mayo and stone cold. If I wasn't in a rush to get home I'd have said something...I just drank my milkshake and got back in the car. My husband's a bit of a gannet when he hasn't eaten all day and even he wouldn't eat it.

Carl's Jr and Hardee's are the same thing, they should be combined. Chic Fil A is awesome but I am suprised it is so high. Despite they're decisive political stances they make great food and offer fantastic customer service. They also treat they're employees great.
Apart from the racism.
I gave up boycotting them so I'm not on my high whores but they're not a good company. That said I don't think I've eaten anything from them in 3 years.

I thought the issue was there stance in Abortion, what's this about racism?
I didn't know about the abortion stuff, considering their homophobic views as a company not surprising though.

I'll buckle on the racism. There were a few headlines a couple of weeks ago about complaints but I didn't look into it. So I'll take that back, Racist shaming without proof is disgraceful, I remember there being rumours but can't back them up.

But knew nothing about the abortion meddling.

Soon, all restaurants will be Taco Bell.

Joy joy feelings.

Really surprised that Dominos has better sales than Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut isn’t even good, yet Dominos is sooo much worse.

Dominos rules in the Northeastern part of the country and bigger states like FL and CA

1-Pizza-chain-market-share-for-Dominos-Papa-Johns-Little-Caesars-and-Pizza-Hut-1536x820.png

I wish there were more Del Tacos.

Absolutely. A while back, I was poking around online a saw there were three locations in Florida. It was 11 at night, but I got in my car headed to Orlando from Tampa. It couldn't wait til' the next day.

Hawaii is gona have its first chick fila soon. its 2 blocks from my workplace too so i'm gona walk to that shit for lunch once a week

Kind of strange because there are so many fewer chik fil a stores than other places ranked behind them. There are like 2,600 chik fil a locations, over 18,000 burger kings and 37,000 subways.

If this is just sales then it shouldn't make a difference, but I think chik fil a are the only ones that own all of their stores. The others have the franchisee build the restaurant, buy the equipment and just pay a franchise fee, while chik fil a do like a background check and interview people's neighbors and churches, have to approve the location, but then they pay for all of the hardware that they still own if/when the franchisee leaves.

I thought the issue was there stance in Abortion, what's this about racism?
There wasn't, it was just lumped in because attacks on Christians are a package deal. It's racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and all the other goofy shit. It's really because they donated to a few Christian organizations like the salvation army and a couple kids summer sports camps.

Carl's is called Hardee's on the east coast and was legit. I've only had Carl's here once on a quick road trip pop in and it was horrible. I always use lots of condiments but it was dripping with ketchup and mayo and stone cold. If I wasn't in a rush to get home I'd have said something...I just drank my milkshake and got back in the car. My husband's a bit of a gannet when he hasn't eaten all day and even he wouldn't eat it.
Awesome! I didn't know that. Sadly I just searched Hardee's and it isn't near me either. Closest one is like 1 hour away.

Back