Social The Second Best Day of School Ever

Bballfan123

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I already posted about the best day of school ever.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-best-day-of-5th-grade.4316390/

So this was the SECOND best day of school ever!

So back when people attended school regularly (ancient history) I hated waking up early. really bad. i HATE waking up early. so i hated waking up for school. some times i would go to burger king and eat a sausage biscuit just so i didnt have to sit under those godawful lights for first period. I would always be back by 2nd period it would only be for like a half hour to wake up.

so im going to school about forty minutes late which wasnt a big deal because you could be over 17 and be late a few times. I run in, the doors are LOCKED.

"What teh f?" I start trying to break into the school.

What the fuck is going on? All the windows were shut (this was very unusual, even though our school was on the 1st floor only usually all the windows were cracked open). I start walking around the school trying to break in. Theres NOBODY in the school. Went to a school of about 1100 kids 300 adults 200 teachers. I figured it was some insane practical joke and just left before I became youtube famous for looking like a dummy trying to break into a school.

So i get a bunch of calls later on my drive back home. Apparently some PSYCHO called in threatening to blow up the school and kill everyone about 15 minutes in, and he was serious, and instead of hiding inside like a normal school the whole school ran to the nearby middle school (?) immediately to try to trick the murderer-to-be.

So there I am trying to kick the door open into the locked down school like some jackass lunatic while theres a swat team 5 minutes behind me flying down the road to execute a school shooter. LOL! Good thing I left!

I pretended to be like 25 or someones older brother or some shit, and put a shitty fake moustache on and went to the middle school and signed like 5 of my friends out and forged their parents signatures. Then I went to one of their houses and drank a bunch of peach schnapps when he wasnt looking! SHhit was HILARIOUS!

End story

Reactions: Zer
I already posted about the best day of school ever.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-best-day-of-5th-grade.4316390/

So this was the SECOND best day of school ever!

So back when people attended school regularly (ancient history) I hated waking up early. really bad. i HATE waking up early. so i hated waking up for school. some times i would go to burger king and eat a sausage biscuit just so i didnt have to sit under those godawful lights for first period. I would always be back by 2nd period it would only be for like a half hour to wake up.

so im going to school about forty minutes late which wasnt a big deal because you could be over 17 and be late a few times. I run in, the doors are LOCKED.

"What teh f?" I start trying to break into the school.

What the fuck is going on? All the windows were shut (this was very unusual, even though our school was on the 1st floor only usually all the windows were cracked open). I start walking around the school trying to break in. Theres NOBODY in the school. Went to a school of about 1100 kids 300 adults 200 teachers. I figured it was some insane practical joke and just left before I became youtube famous for looking like a dummy trying to break into a school.

So i get a bunch of calls later on my drive back home. Apparently some PSYCHO called in threatening to blow up the school and kill everyone about 15 minutes in, and he was serious, and instead of hiding inside like a normal school the whole school ran to the nearby middle school (?) immediately to try to trick the murderer-to-be.

So there I am trying to kick the door open into the locked down school like some jackass lunatic while theres a swat team 5 minutes behind me flying down the road to execute a school shooter. LOL! Good thing I left!

I pretended to be like 25 or someones older brother or some shit, and put a shitty fake moustache on and went to the middle school and signed like 5 of my friends out and forged their parents signatures. Then I went to one of their houses and drank a bunch of peach schnapps when he wasnt looking! SHhit was HILARIOUS!

End story
Good story, bad ending. Seemed disconnected to the rest of the story.

Back