Biggest fast food chains

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
2 things really shocked me.

First, how big chick fil-a is. I think they're the best chicken you can get from a drive thru but I had no idea they were dominating the market like that.

2nd, I can't believe how small Carl's Jr. is. I always thought they were one of the big 4 behind McDonald's. Even when you combine it with Hardee's it's still behind Jack and waaaaay behind Wendy's and Burger King.

fastfoodcompanies-2.png

So much obesity in one infographic

First, how big chick fil-a is. I think they're the best chicken you can get from a drive thru but I had no idea they were dominating the market like that.
Yeah that's surprising. I thought burger king or subway would be bigger. But I guess the is US sales. Globally burger king and subway would be way bigger I imagine

2nd, I can't believe how small Carl's Jr. is. I always thought they were one of the big 4 behind McDonald's. Even when you combine it with Hardee's it's still behind Jack and waaaaay behind Wendy's and Burger King.

fastfoodcompanies-2.png
I've been to chick fila but never seen a Carl's jr

#3 overall.

Judging by what I saw driving coast to coast I would have guessed Subway was #1
I meant, I don't know the logo of the #3
no idea what it is

fastfoodcompanies-2.png
With Chik Fil A I guess we're all closeted racist homophobes.

I tried boycotting them but (not very fast food I know) their grilled chicken garden salad is bomb.

I'd rate BK over Maccy Ds and Taco Bell, unless you're homeless and someone buys it for you...

fastfoodcompanies-2.png
Carl's is regional or they might have one in a state. I am just surprised it is less than Jimmy John's. Jimmy John's are meh deli sandwiches

Carl's is regional or they might have one in a state. I am just surprised it is less than Jimmy John's. Jimmy John's are meh deli sandwiches
I love the bread jimmy john's uses, but if it weren't for that I wouldn't really seek them out. good cookies too

I finally tried the Popeye's chicken sandwich and I think it's better than chick-fil-a. It had a bit of a crunch in the breading and the pickles were better

I love the bread jimmy john's uses, but if it weren't for that I wouldn't really seek them out. good cookies too

I finally tried the Popeye's chicken sandwich and I think it's better than chick-fil-a. It had a bit of a crunch in the breading and the pickles were better
I prefer the chick fila spicy deluxe altho I do think the chicken was bigger in the Popeyes one

Back