News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

I don’t want to see what happens if a 27 year old lands a punch on the chin of a 58 year old. They better allow Tyson to take all the “special supplements”. Jesus Christ, I was 1 years old when Tyson made his pro debut.

You guys still believe these crossover things aren't semi-scripted with agreed upon outcomes? I guess Fury shooting a double leg and Francis trying to hook a guillotine didn't give off big enough clues.

Old man Tyson can still whoop on a high ammy/low level pro boxer imo.
No he cant. Jake is in physical prime and it is actually a bit bigger.

Remember when we thought 46yo Anderson Silva would tool him?

Tyson is a convicted rapist.
It is weird how we all give him a pass; I am a fan of his fighting but out of the ring everyone from back in the day says he was a piece of shit. Teddy Atlas on the record stated Tyson was acting inappropriate and weird around his 12-year-old niece, there were so many stories of how shitty of a person he was during his pro boxing career. I mean I applaud the man for turning it around, but some things just cannot be forgiven except by God.

No way this is a serious thing.

Can't wait to see the betting lines on this. Might bet the house on Jake.
He’s a huge favorite over Tyson. I think most people think Tyson’s gonna take a dive, but I have a hard time believing that old killer could do that.

This pretty much kills any credibility Paul had left as a competitor. Clearly he's just a freak show fighter with no intent to improve his skills.

My private helicopter will arrive at your location in the next few hours for the AJ Francis fight. Plenty of skittles to share with you and Luthien.
Can't wait, always love riding in your helicopter and taking a glance down at the common folk in their cars

there-is-cat-wearing-helmet-sunglasses-front-helicopter-generative-ai_955884-31263.jpg

Could I be cheeky and ask if its ok if you give me another 150k to bet on the fight please, I'll put it on Joshua.

Can't wait, always love riding in your helicopter and taking a glance down at the common folk in their cars

there-is-cat-wearing-helmet-sunglasses-front-helicopter-generative-ai_955884-31263.jpg

Could I be cheeky and ask if its ok if you give me another 150k to bet on the fight please, I'll put it on Joshua.
Anything for a great friend like you! I got 600k in an LV briefcase that you can keep. also I can't stay for too long after tonight's fights, as I have an arm wrestling match against the strongest man in Poland. I'll be gentle with him and try not to tear his ligaments

In Netflix, the largest paid platform in the world by far
It is without any argument, one has to wonder with this card being Netflix's entry into combat sports of PFL/Netflix deal will follow...if that happens I think UFC is getting some serious competition.

Has there been any word on whether this will be on official bout reflected on their pro records, or an exhibition?

Back