News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

This is absolutely so fucking stupid and it's insane that anyone is excited to see this. Jake fighting yet again another old, past their prime fighter, and he'll probably win, and then everyone will say he's the best boxer ever. Literal cash grab.

It honestly pisses me off that people are looking forward to this, Tyson just doing this for the money. Jake is going to KO Tyson and then everyone will freak out and call him a god. This is sad as fuck.

this whole things just a ride. life. the universe. everything. just try to have a good time.

Speak only for yourself.
You mean to tell me that the children of wealthy families don't use people who are limited in options to their own advantage for personal gain in fame and money?

Go be poor somewhere else.

Is it a real fight or exhibition?
Why are we asking this too often recently? is AJ vs Ngannou a real fight too? They can do a light sparring and sell it as a real fight, just believe its real and move on.

Looking to extend his undefeated record over washed up old fighters. It's a tough task but I think he can do it! It's actually genius.

You mean to tell me that the children of wealthy families don't use people who are limited in options to their own advantage for personal gain in fame and money?

Go be poor somewhere else.
Again, speak for yourself.

Starting to think people deserve psychopath brothers for falling to this bullshit time and time again.

One is in his prime and on steroids, the other didnt compete for a massive amount of time and will have old man reflexes and a stiff easy to tire body.

Get real.

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
You're a clown to think he cares. He was hated for fighting old and smaller people before. He still gets a lot of money and fame since in this fucked up society you actually get into a better position doing amoral sociopath stuff like this.

It’s garbage.

BUT

Wouldn’t it be glorious if Mike signed up for a money grab exhibition, then in the ring gets the “red mist” and sleeps Jake with one of his peekaboo combos… I’d pay to watch that!

Obviously chances are small: Mike was world champion a decade before Jake was born… let that sink in.

Last edited:
I can only assume that they will be letting in a lot of people for free, because 80,000 tickets are not going to be sold.

Hate the Pauls as much as you like they know how to make big shit happen no matter how ridiculous the fights may be.
It would be great if only I didn't have to watch Jake Paul in the process, but yeah, at this point I believe he'd manage to fight khabib or GSP in the PFL.

Nothing says I’m thirsty for attention more than a random boxing thread in the UFC discussion lmao

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.
Yep, no outcome is great for him period.

Wins, well yeah you just beat up a literal grandpa and a beloved one at that, loses, well you lost to a literal grandpa.

Back