News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

Not gonna lie. Freak fights- if today counts- ARE boxing for me nowadays.
I'm interested in Ngannou and Mike Tyson, and that's it.

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
Yup, but he doesn't want to look good.

I made a $100 bet on this fight, with a little dorky Asian kid. Easy money
Better make that cat keep his hands out his pockets when you come to collect Sherbro
jerry-ninja.gif

God I hope Mike wins. Anderson should give him a few illusive tricks but this is Mike he doesnt need anyone. Will watch

I know cancel culture sucks and stuff but IF JAKE KNOCKS OUT MIKE TYSON
we really need to boycott jake for real. im serious, there comes a point where enough is enough.
I thought i was about that life, growing up on jerry springer, WWF etc etc i thought
i loved crazy spectacles and drama, but this man. come on. its like seeing your favorite
childhood cartoon Voice actor on Bumfights your favorite elementary school teacher drugged
out on Only fans like i gotta get off this ride. This is wrong.

I never in a MILLION YEARS WOULD WANNA FIGHT JET LI, JACKIE CHAN,
Like for what. if anything id let them beat me just out of respect.
its like getting some 20 year train him in MMA for about 4-5 years then letting
him in 2029 fight all ufc vets like royce gracie chuck rampage tito and him bragging
about being the ULTIMATE UFC FIGHTER. like come on
<Hendricks02><DCrying>

No one is making Mike Tyson and Jake Paul fight. Both are grown man. Why would you boycott Jake Paul and not Tyson?

Stupid fucking fight, Tyson will be 58 come fight time and I doubt has anything left to offer in the sport especially vs a much younger piece of shit fighter in JP. I said this is the boxing forums thread about this dumb fucking fight...I hope Tyson bites Jakes fucking ear off.

Fuck Jake Paul, this is the worst of all his fights to date, picking a 58 year old, then he is going to talk about how great he is, the face of boxing blah blah....this fucking guy is killing boxings credibility.

Tyson took the fight, he has free will, Jake Paul ain't holding a gun to his head.

This is weird as hell. It'll be fixed as hell. Oh well, Ill watch. Would be hilarious if Jake somehow pisses Mike off and he goes off script. Tyson KO2

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
I normally won't pander to this piece of shit but I'm down to see Tyson. This is probably the only way for him to make any real money.

May your hands swing wild and free, and may his chin be exposed in all of its inequity, Sherbro!
Man, if he had his chin tucked and rolled his shoulder, moved his head and had his arms up to take the brunt of the blow, and I just glanced him, he'd still die lmao. His only prayer would be that smoke shit, and me missing altogether, giving him an opening to counter. I'ma be ready for it, though. Thanks for putting me on game.

This fight is for retards. Who cares about the most overrated boxer ever at 58 years old.

I hope somehow we see Iron Mike deliver one of his renowned knockouts.

Back