Bigger Hearbreaker? Rory/Lawler 2 or Chael/Silva?

Those weren't heart breakers. Better man won both times.

The Rory Mac fight was a bigger heartbreaker because I was salivating the prospect of Lawler mangling his face for another three minutes. I am so disappointed the fight was stopped. Am I wrong for fantasizing about what the fight would look like if it had gone to decision? I wanted Lawler to win but it would be ok if he lost the belt but was able to bring life altering irreparable harm to the face of Rory with another 3 full minutes of punishment.

The Rory Mac fight was a bigger heartbreaker because I was salivating the prospect of Lawler mangling his face for another three minutes. I am so disappointed the fight was stopped. Am I wrong for fantasizing about what the fight would look like if it had gone to decision? I wanted Lawler to win but it would be ok if he lost the belt but was able to bring life altering irreparable harm to the face of Rory with another 3 full minutes of punishment.

If the fight went on another 3 minutes Lawler would have been gassed and Macdonald would be dead but the new WW champ 48-47.

Sonnen vs Silva 1 just crushes mr every time. I remember watching being stunned how he actually went in and just kicked Silvas ass for 23 mins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back