News Bigfoot Silva vs Juan Espino

His last desicion just solid proof that guy still has fight in him and his chin is iron

Good thing for Bigfoot that Espino is a grappler. He shouldn't get hurt hopefully.

Bigfoot Silva has a fight booked with UFC vet Juan Espino. Espino is the winner of TUF season 28. The rules of the match have yet to be announced.

Does Silva have any friends or family who care about him??

View attachment 1029475

They interviewed his family and coaches about this. Everyone wants him to retire and said his financial situation is okay, he isn't in desperate need for money but just can't seem to retire.

If Bob Sapp still fought he and Silva would be money

TUF winner? I've never even heard of that guy.
<SelenaWow>

Bigfoot vs. Butterbean with DDP (not the one you're thinking of) in his corner

They interviewed his family and coaches about this. Everyone wants him to retire and said his financial situation is okay, he isn't in desperate need for money but just can't seem to retire.
I guess he just likes to fight regardless of the outcome…

I’m of course upset that Bigfoot is fighting, but I kind of expect it at this point and refuse to emotionally engage with it. So besides that this is obviously a travesty, does anybody find it weird that they’re referring to Juan Espino as a “martial arts legend”?

Juan Espino was my dark horse heavyweight. So many set backs and injuries, plus he wasn’t young either. Robbed against Alexander Romanov.

I think we definitely missed out on him. There were a bunch of intriguing fights for him to have, but we never got them

Honestly no joke here at all but Rizin should at least sign Big foot for a 1 off fight to face Bob Sapp under mma rules of course, it would be great have it on the 2024 NYE event because we never get any exciting unexpected fights like these anymore and even better one of these guys will pick up a win.

So Espino retired to get out of his UFC contract it seems.
In the posts he says he had something about having injury problems but wanting to say farewell in front of his homecrowd.

UFC should go to Spain after Topuria starches Volkanovski and give this dude a proper farewell against one of the many UFC HW cans in the roster.

I’m of course upset that Bigfoot is fighting, but I kind of expect it at this point and refuse to emotionally engage with it. So besides that this is obviously a travesty, does anybody find it weird that they’re referring to Juan Espino as a “martial arts legend”?
No because besides MMA he also competed in a bunch of other grappling sports. Like I'm pretty sure he's done submission grappling, Canarian wrestling, Senegalese wrestling, kabaddi and possibly others.

i feel like PEDs contributed majorly to his damage resistance. the differences between both Mark Hunt fights were rather shocking, and the only difference was one he was on something and the other he was not.
The brain surgery to remove his pituitary tumour didn't help his resistance either.

The brain surgery to remove his pituitary tumour didn't help his resistance either.

isn't that why he was supposedly taking PEDs? so he could maintain a normal hormone level or something. i don't know, all i can remember is that his coach said he was lactating from his nipples or something and i was like bro that's TMI lmao

Back