News Bigfoot Silva vs Juan Espino

Is this an Iron Mike Malloy type plot, where someone has a gigantic life insurance payout on Bigfoot?

Why is Espino not in the UFC amymore?

The world of martial arts is bracing for a monumental event on March 23rd, 2024. Juan Espino, a titan in the realm of mixed martial arts and various other fighting styles, has announced his retirement from professional fighting. This decision comes as a surprise to many, given Espino's impressive career and his current standing at the pinnacle of his game.

The Grand Finale: 'The Farewell'​

The culmination of Espino's illustrious career will unfold at 'The Farewell', an event scheduled to take place in Gran Canaria. The fight card is a testament to the diversity and richness of martial arts, featuring top athletes from Canarian wrestling, Senegalese wrestling, and mixed martial arts.

A Star-Studded Lineup​

Among the confirmed participants are Antonio Silva, a former UFC heavyweight title challenger, and Juanma Suarez. Silva, despite being on an 11-fight losing streak, remains a formidable opponent. His resilience and determination are a testament to his enduring spirit in the face of adversity.

Espino's Journey: From Injury to Triumph​

Espino, a UFC veteran and the triumphant winner of The Ultimate Fighter Season 28, initially announced his retirement in June 2022 due to injuries. However, he has chosen to return for one final bout at 'The Farewell'. This decision underscores Espino's unwavering dedication to his craft and his commitment to leaving a lasting legacy in the world of martial arts.

As the martial arts community prepares to bid farewell to one of its most esteemed figures, the anticipation for 'The Farewell' continues to mount. The event promises to be a celebration of Espino's remarkable career and a testament to the indomitable spirit of martial arts.

Note: The specifics of the bout between Espino and Silva, including the rule set and other details, have yet to be disclosed. However, one thing is certain: 'The Farewell' will be a night to remember, a fitting send-off for a true martial arts legend.

---

I think it will be more of an exhibition, maybe even a grappling match.
Hope so…. Even one more punch to Silva’s noggin is one too many

Why is Espino not in the UFC amymore?
He's like 50 and fights once every 3 years?

Seriously though he fought for the ufc 3x in 3 years and was 40 and a total of 12x in 12 years and 6 of those were in 1 year oddly. I don't know why he even competed bc it was for financial gain fighting so little.

he doesnt care. its in his blood. he is a just bleed warrior. to the death. i salute him for that. now do i think it is a smart decision. absolutely not. but who am i to tell him no...

<{JustBleed}>

Where are all of Big foots friends to tell him to stop fighting? At this point there's no way in hell he hasn't made millions

Nice
War Bigfoot
The Fedor and Overeem killa !

The world of martial arts is bracing for a monumental event on March 23rd, 2024. Juan Espino, a titan in the realm of mixed martial arts and various other fighting styles, has announced his retirement from professional fighting. This decision comes as a surprise to many, given Espino's impressive career and his current standing at the pinnacle of his game.

The Grand Finale: 'The Farewell'​

The culmination of Espino's illustrious career will unfold at 'The Farewell', an event scheduled to take place in Gran Canaria. The fight card is a testament to the diversity and richness of martial arts, featuring top athletes from Canarian wrestling, Senegalese wrestling, and mixed martial arts.

A Star-Studded Lineup​

Among the confirmed participants are Antonio Silva, a former UFC heavyweight title challenger, and Juanma Suarez. Silva, despite being on an 11-fight losing streak, remains a formidable opponent. His resilience and determination are a testament to his enduring spirit in the face of adversity.

Espino's Journey: From Injury to Triumph​

Espino, a UFC veteran and the triumphant winner of The Ultimate Fighter Season 28, initially announced his retirement in June 2022 due to injuries. However, he has chosen to return for one final bout at 'The Farewell'. This decision underscores Espino's unwavering dedication to his craft and his commitment to leaving a lasting legacy in the world of martial arts.

As the martial arts community prepares to bid farewell to one of its most esteemed figures, the anticipation for 'The Farewell' continues to mount. The event promises to be a celebration of Espino's remarkable career and a testament to the indomitable spirit of martial arts.

Note: The specifics of the bout between Espino and Silva, including the rule set and other details, have yet to be disclosed. However, one thing is certain: 'The Farewell' will be a night to remember, a fitting send-off for a true martial arts legend.

---

I think it will be more of an exhibition, maybe even a grappling match.
Juan Espino was my dark horse heavyweight. So many set backs and injuries, plus he wasn’t young either. Robbed against Alexander Romanov.

Serious question, like not even being sarcastic at all….

Does this man like not have a family or a few non blood people around him to try n talk him out of this shit?

He’s a slut for punishment.

Back