bigfoot bob gymlan and joe rogan!!!

lets assume it is totally garbage in peoples heads.

from that place it is still profoundly interesting to me as a human phenomenon. I've spoken to so many people who really believe they have seen it and had quai religious overtones to it. I've been following the development for many years and especially watching particular individuals who go down that rabbit hole. to me there is nothing more interesting than watching this emerging nature religion catch on and develop. its like getting a glimpse into exactly how mythologies are given birth to in a culture.

I don't know if you ever watched survivirman with les stroud? each episode he would spend 7 days TRULY alone some natural environemnt with a team at leaste 20 miles away for emergencies. he went from non beliver to having encounters with it in the woods (not on his show which was not about bigfoot at all) with psychic elements (still assuming its not really with you here). he did not lose his mind but began what I could only describe as having experiences with something spiritual that was bigfoot.

that kind of thing interests me because he is NOT lying. and he is not crazy. so a new mythology is emerging and we get to watch that happen.

that is about as rich a thing as I can think of man.
They can find dinosaur shit from 100 million years ago but not even a turd from Sasquatch? there is no fucking mythology, there is no proof of anything you talk about and your excuse is always the same old bullshit. You will die an old fart who will never have seen Bigfoot, Aliens, the lost city of Atlantis under the ocean. It's all make believe fairy tales you're obsessed with wanting to come to life.

lmao at " this emerging nature religion, new mythology emerging".
You're not going to get any discussion out of this nonsense, do everyone a favor and log off.

They can find dinosaur shit from 100 million years ago but not even a turd from Sasquatch? there is no fucking mythology, there is no proof of anything you talk about and your excuse is always the same old bullshit. You will die an old fart who will never have seen Bigfoot, Aliens, the lost city of Atlantis under the ocean. It's all make believe fairy tales you're obsessed with wanting to come to life.

lmao at " this emerging nature religion, new mythology emerging".
You're not going to get any discussion out of this nonsense, do everyone a favor and log off.
do you think new mythologies don't form? remember we are assuming its NOT real. you don't have to keep saying that.

do you think new mythologies don't form?
why does it have to be so much hear say and " he saw this" or "heard this . Out of all these encounters and nobody can produce a lick of evidence.
There is no giant ape roaming the forests of the USA.. I'm actually really tired of these fucking forest outdoor frauds claiming to have seen or heard something just for 5 minutes of fame.

why does it have to be so much hear say and " he saw this" or "heard this . Out of all these encounters and nobody can produce a lick of evidence.
There is no giant ape roaming the forests of the USA.. I'm actually really tired of these fucking forest outdoor frauds claiming to have seen or heard something just for 5 minutes of fame.
its a human phenomenon from this perspective.
we are assuming its NOT happening.

you cant have read my posts.

are you trolling here? we are assuming its NOT happening. what is wrong with your reading comprehension here man?

its a human phenomenon from this perspective.
You get excited about these guys fake stories and creatures. Whatever gets you excited man. You’re not going to get much discussion about it on here though.

Bob uploaded a video explaining some of his experience on the podcast recently. I can't waste a second listening to Rogan speak so I haven't watched his episode...

I just want videos on cryptids in Bobs style, him becoming an "in front of the camera" guy has much less appeal for me...

Bob uploaded a video explaining some of his experience on the podcast recently. I can't waste a second listening to Rogan speak so I haven't watched his episode...

I just want videos on cryptids in Bobs style, him becoming an "in front of the camera" guy has much less appeal for me...
Yeah, I don't think him being an in front of the camera guy is something that will work either. He's just too awkward. But Joe really s*** all over that interview man. It was terrible. It was probably the worst I've ever seen him be. He never shut up. I don't think he ever really asked Bob's opinion on anything. He just mostly gave his own opinions.

The way you got to interview Bob is you just got to let him talk and give him time to really just do his own thing and give him space because he's so intelligent but he's also really shy.

Yeah, I don't think him being an in front of the camera guy is something that will work either. He's just too awkward. But Joe really s*** all over that interview man. It was terrible. It was probably the worst I've ever seen him be. He never shut up. I don't think he ever really asked Bob's opinion on anything. He just mostly gave his own opinions.

The way you got to interview Bob is you just got to let him talk and give him time to really just do his own thing and give him space because he's so intelligent but he's also really shy.
Bob mentioned how nervous he was and how it was surreal, to the point of mentally arresting him. He said he spoke about things he literally either didn't believe or believed the opposite of, for example he mentioned how he "didn't believe in ghosts" but he apparently not only believes in them, he has a photo of one... Joe is terrible and insufferable but maybe he recognized Bob was uncomfortable and awkward so he just kept blabbing? Bob also mentioned how he drank a few beers which isn't something he does often or has done in years. He wasn't drunk but was affected by the carbonation which distracted him. He also spoke about how he has a problem with speaking quickly which he consciously practices not to do when narrating his videos but he does take pauses before speaking which maybe threw Rogan... I really appreciate Bob.

Bob mentioned how nervous he was and how it was surreal, to the point of mentally arresting him. He said he spoke about things he literally either didn't believe or believed the opposite of, for example he mentioned how he "didn't believe in ghosts" but he apparently not only believes in them, he has a photo of one... Joe is terrible and insufferable but maybe he recognized Bob was uncomfortable and awkward so he just kept blabbing? Bob also mentioned how he drank a few beers which isn't something he does often or has done in years. He wasn't drunk but was affected by the carbonation which distracted him. He also spoke about how he has a problem with speaking quickly which he consciously practices not to do when narrating his videos but he does take pauses before speaking which maybe threw Rogan... I really appreciate Bob.
Yeah man that was a little awkward and I did watch his little segment on what it was like being on the show.

In a way Bob is just too precious for the big time. If you think about it, he's such a unique talent. Such a hidden gem with so many hidden gifts that maybe it's not meant for spotlight.

^^^^^

Some of his videos are near perfect works of art and others are really solid pieces of scholarship. He just is such a neat mix of talent, ability and taste. It's one of my favorite shows on YouTube. Well, it is my favorite channel on YouTube.

I was hoping that Bigfoot Bob Gymlan would be a really tall fella and we'd see some photos of him next to Rogan like with Tyson Fury. Leaving the thread disappointed.

This was not Rogan's best performance. I was hoping to at least be entertained by this one but it was incredibly boring and redundant.

The Bob Gymlan dude was not interesting at all anyway. Sometimes Rogan has guests on that are talking about really interesting stuff that Rogan always interrupts them on but this Gymlan dude just sounded like an ordinary dude who had no expertise in anything. At least tell some interesting stories or drop some interesting facts on us but he had almost none of that.

One of Joe's more insufferable conversations. Just STFU Joe and let interesting guests guide the conversation!

One of Joe's more insufferable conversations. Just STFU Joe and let interesting guests guide the conversation!
Yes, he totally blew it. Bob Gymlan is incredibly educated in this topic and has some of the neatest insight ever, but you got to give him space to breathe and Joe Rogan just shut him down at every step. I couldn't believe it even it seemed a little offensive to me.

This was not Rogan's best performance. I was hoping to at least be entertained by this one but it was incredibly boring and redundant.

The Bob Gymlan dude was not interesting at all anyway. Sometimes Rogan has guests on that are talking about really interesting stuff that Rogan always interrupts them on but this Gymlan dude just sounded like an ordinary dude who had no expertise in anything. At least tell some interesting stories or drop some interesting facts on us but he had almost none of that.
He's really very interesting and if you watch his videos you can see that he's actually quite gifted intellectually and as an artist. But he's shy and he's the kind of person you have to just give a lot of space to and it just didn't work out with the chemistry between them and Joe really never shut up and he kept shutting down Bob at every point he was going to go into.

What a lame episode that was

Cut it after 15 min

Dont know who this dude is or why he chose a pseudonym of an absolute legend but hes agreeable and gutless

Back