Big Nog, Shogun or Wand: Whos the most legendary?

Since you use the word legendary, it has to be Wanderlei. He was like a character from a movie. A pure killer...or possibly an Axe murderer lol.

Wanderlei was a monster. In his prime he went 18 fights between losses with two draws in there and a lot of demolition. He gets overlooked a lot in the goat talk but in his prime, wand could have beaten anyone on the planet.

Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria......The man's resume speaks for itself. But i have a personal favorite in Wanderlai Silva, unwavering violence in his fights.

Big Nog is respected as he always seem like a true gentleman. A true martial artist.

Shogun is liked because he's such a nice guy, very humble and all.

But Wand is the man. There's a not a single person who wouldn't get excited as fuck when he was about to fight in PRIDE. And he was the one most of us wanted to see in the octagon.

Wand = violence. He's the most legendary.
this

Wand is one of the biggest stars in the history of MMA. He and Fedor were the faces of PRIDE for years

Big Nog has had the best career.

Wand is the human incarnation of the Just Bleed god.

Big Nog without a doubt. He is the second best HW of all time behind Fedor.

I love Shogun and Wanderlei but Nog was a god in Japan.

Big Nog. Shogun had 1 good year in his whole career.

Between these legends, who would u put as number 1 among the 3 of them?

Now why do you have to go out and make a thread like this? My 3 fav fighters all time. This is gonna take some real brainstorming and thought considering i've watcheed these guys since 2001

Big Nog. Shogun had 1 good year in his whole career.

LOL, Shogun was 19-4 between 2003 and 2010 which is a 8 years span. I think he had more than one good year

Probably Wanderlei but as you can see, I love Big Nog. If not for Fedor he may have been considered the best heavyweight of all time.
People tend to only remember him by what he was like at the tail end of his career

Probably Wanderlei but as you can see, I love Big Nog. If not for Fedor he may have been considered the best heavyweight of all time.
People tend to only remember him by what he was like at the tail end of his career
I think Big Nog gets overlooked a bit because less people were watching during his peak. Many more current fans are familiar with Wand and Shogun.

They were the most overrated fighters in MMA history.

Not a huge fan of any of the three (I'm a Rampage guy). The Shogun-Machida rivalry was outstanding for sure. Nog had his moments too. But if we're talking "legends," then there's only one correct answer among the three.

Between these legends, who would u put as number 1 among the 3 of them?

prolly bog nog. champ in pride and ufc. great wins over good competition. Fell off at the end but pretty solid before that. Like all.of them though fo sho

Back