Big Nog Meets The Driver Who Ran Him Over As A Child

WHY IS HE bigger when they're identical twins... Perhaps the truck had powers.

Sometimes one twin is bigger than the other.

I know nothing about what treatment Big Nog was given at the time, but medicine back then could have had him on certain types of steroids after the awful accident. Just a possibility.

A little better translation; watch the video in the OP it's quite indepth:
Who sees Rodrigo Minotauro facing the giants of the UFC or suspects that the biggest battle of his life came when he was just 11 years old. Frank Mir, American who broke his arm in a submission at UFC 153, and Bob Sapp, MMA fighter and former American football player with 1.96 m and 142 kg which was his opponent in PRIDE in 2002, not even close. The biggest fight of Bahia de Vit

Who sees Rodrigo Minotauro facing the giants of the UFC or suspects that the biggest battle of his life came when he was just 11 years old. Frank Mir, American who broke his arm in a submission at UFC 153, and Bob Sapp, MMA fighter and former American football player with 1.96 m and 142 kg which was his opponent in PRIDE in 2002, not even close. The biggest fight of Bahia de Vit

irmaos_atropelador.jpg

Nice hat pardner!

A little better translation; watch the video in the OP it's quite indepth:

WOW, people are still doin that hacky sh!t? '08 called, said it wasn't funny than & it's not funny now.

also the fact that Nog defied the odds and isn't even supposed to be alive right now and people make jokes is just sad

WOW, people are still doin that hacky sh!t? '08 called, said it wasn't funny than & it's not funny now.

well thanks for pointing that out, i never realised you spoke for the whole world, i stand corrected

irmaos_atropelador.jpg

Translation:

The day had started with a party. The family Nogueira was all gathered at the house of a friend to celebrate the birthday of a relative. Rodrigo and Rogerio - who have not yet had the nicknames of Minotauro Nogueira and - playing with boys his age. A truck stopped in front of the house gained the attention of the boys, and everyone climbed back in the car to have fun with the new "toy".

- We were having fun. Out of curiosity, we jumped in the truck open, and the driver started the truck. When he called, all children jumped out the side of the bucket. I jumped through the bottom, and he shifted the rear gears-he recalls.When jumping, Rodrigo fell back on the asphalt and froze when he saw the truck going in his direction. Brother Roger still tried to warn, but without success. The next few seconds were unforgettable for both.

- I began to see that wheel passing over it slowly. Above the foot of the leg. When I looked, it seemed that the truck was going over a spring break. The adrenaline was such that he felt no pain, but fell to the ground as soon as the rose - remembers Minotouro.

From there it was a rush. Elpidio Uncle, who is a doctor and was at the party, made the first on-site service. Arriving at the hospital, the medical team was already in place to try to save the life of a boy of only 11 years.

The surgery was a success. With a revolutionary technique - the muscle of the back was amended with the diaphragm so he continued to breathe without problems - the doctors were able to save the boy's life. There were 11 months of recovery and healing. It was the first victory of life of Minotauro.

The reunion

Twenty Five years later, the "Sports Spectacular" Rodrigo put face to face with the driver. They had never met, Rosing and R​

good story, also the carrot jokes are always funny :icon_lol:

Back