Big Nog Meets The Driver Who Ran Him Over As A Child

WHY IS HE bigger when they're identical twins... Perhaps the truck had powers.

In a round about way sort of. I remember reading something about after Big Nog got hit by the truck they had to have him on some form of steroid that helped him heal, it also is the most likely reason he is bigger, he had more testosterone while growing up due to having to take the steroids after getting hit by the truck.

why does minotoro actually look more beat up than minotauro

In a round about way sort of. I remember reading something about after Big Nog got hit by the truck they had to have him on some form of steroid that helped him heal, it also is the most likely reason he is bigger, he had more testosterone while growing up due to having to take the steroids after getting hit by the truck.

I'm no doctor, or anything, but I was pretty sure that elevated testosterone/other steroids at such young age would actually stunt bone growth? At least lengthwise...

It would be awesome if someone who speaks Portuguese translates the whole article.Pleeease.:icon_chee

The title reads: After 25 years, Minotauro meets the driver who nearly left him dead.

Whoever sees Rodrigo Minotauro facing the giants of the UFC would never suspects that the biggest battle of his life came when he was only just 11 years old. From Frank Mir, American who broke his arm in a submission at UFC 153, and Bob Sapp, MMA fighter and former American football player with 1.96 m and 142 kg which was his opponent in PRIDE in 2002, not even close. The biggest fight of Bahia de Vit

Last edited:

damn really? i have been on these boards for a minute and that's the first i've heard of this. pretty fateful truck if true.

He probably got more nutrients while he was in the womb. All the twins I've met have been like that.

Loool @ "all the twins I've met".

You sound like a fucking pro twin-meeter.

"Yah, you know, I meet twins like that all the time...no biggie"

and then he beat him :icon_twis

revenge-a-dish-best-served-cold.jpg

Minotauro's trademark back-wound from the incident.
thumbnail_crop.php

Reading google translate stories makes me feel like im in the twilight zone.

Loool @ "all the twins I've met".

You sound like a fucking pro twin-meeter.

"Yah, you know, I meet twins like that all the time...no biggie"

Why are you angry that I've met a few pairs of twins?

Why are you angry that I've met a few pairs of twins?

I'm not angry at all. That's why I'm laughing.

Just found it funny, wasn't really meant in any other way than joking around.

I hear he came back and subbed the truck by Kimura after initially being run over by it. It was his first comeback victory.

I'm no doctor, or anything, but I was pretty sure that elevated testosterone/other steroids at such young age would actually stunt bone growth? At least lengthwise...

Not to my knowledge, my cousin actually has a disorder where he had to take steroids as he grew up so that he would be bigger otherwise he would have been very small and would have had trouble with every day tasks, he is still small but just not nearly as small as he would have been. There are a bunch of different steroids and they each have different affects.

Back